WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Very nice :)

Thanks!

Oh, some things about Cardiff. I don't know if you got your hotel yet but staying in the center is a good idea, that way you can park and just walk everywhere or take public transport. Parking is a bit on the expensive side and most places have the paid in advance meters. Making you have to guess how long you'll be. Most center hotels make you pay for parking as well. It's a complete rip off but nothing new.

Cardiff Bay is really nice. Full of restaurants, clubs and pubs. The center is rather nice as well. We didn't go into Cardiff Castle. It's a bit of a party town on the weekends.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Thanks!

Oh, some things about Cardiff. I don't know if you got your hotel yet but staying in the center is a good idea, that way you can park and just walk everywhere or take public transport. Parking is a bit on the expensive side and most places have the paid in advance meters. Making you have to guess how long you'll be. Most center hotels make you pay for parking as well. It's a complete rip off but nothing new.

Cardiff Bay is really nice. Full of restaurants, clubs and pubs. The center is rather nice as well. We didn't go into Cardiff Castle. It's a bit of a party town on the weekends.

Sounds great :)

We'll be staying in a bed and breakfast. We have booked it before we decided to rent a car, I should probably check if they offer parking...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So to keep things grim.

Cortana, not surprisingly, isn't coming to the UK this month. It's now, 'later 2014'. I'm not going to believe anything MS says anymore. I don't really care about Corata but why would I buy any phone with WP8.1 on it if I can't use it? Then people wonder why users switch to iOS and Android.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And then 100k or what? We just can't let this thread to go down to black hole or something, can we?��

The other name for this thread is.... THE NEVER ENDING THREAD! Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa.......

Really, it's just here to chat. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The other name for this thread is.... THE NEVER ENDING THREAD! Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa.......

Really, it's just here to chat. :p

At least if people don't expel me with torches and pitchforks when I don't own a Windows Phone device anymore ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

At least if people don't expel me with torches and pitchforks when I don't own a Windows Phone device anymore ;-)

We have Sahib who uses an iPod. We have MIA who uses Android. I use both WP and Android. There are others using iPhones and Android devices. I don't think we'll get out the burning pitch and tie you to a stake just yet. :p

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't know what msft is doing but I don't want android 2.0 >.>

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss