WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I remember that my ex love to ride her bike in the rain >.<.... it might be fun :p for you

When it's a warm day and the rain is warm, riding your bike in it is fun. I did it many times when I was younger. We used to sing while riding ( very badly I might add).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man the other forms here are about saying about the android powered lumia and having android apps running for the store. lets just ask BB how they are doing >.>

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When it's a warm day and the rain is warm, riding your bike in it is fun. I did it many times when I was younger. We used to sing while riding ( very badly I might add).

I never did that because I never had a bike to ride in :( oh well but I did get to run in it :p . I do think its fun when its warm :3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I remember that my ex love to ride her bike in the rain >.<.... it might be fun :p for you

Note. When meeting up with friend from for years ago keep talk of ex to minimum. Be nonchalant. Indifferent. That it's over and you moved on.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never did that because I never had a bike to ride in :( oh well but I did get to run in it :p . I do think its fun when its warm :3

I got my first bike at around 5 and my first two wheel around 8. After that I bought my own bike and paid for any mods myself. My last bike was a very heavy mountain bike. I haven't owned a bike since.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Note. When meeting up with friend from for years ago keep talk of ex to minimum. Be nonchalant. Indifferent. That it's over and you moved on.

lol she doesn't know :p and I wasn't planning to say anything unless she asks me XD . there was this one time when she did but I didn't tell her then :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol she doesn't know :p and I wasn't planning to say anything unless she asks me XD . there was this one time when she did but I didn't tell her then :p

If it comes up just keep it short and simple. Some lady folk like to dig. So be wary.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I got my first bike at around 5 and my first two wheel around 8. After that I bought my own bike and paid for any mods myself. My last bike was a very heavy mountain bike. I haven't owned a bike since.

I did have a scooter ^.^ anyways I didn't know you knew about moding your bike o.o that's legit

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I did have a scooter ^.^ anyways I didn't know you knew about moding your bike o.o that's legit

I used to do all kinds of things. I know how to ice skate, skateboard, Rollerblade and ride a bike. Do some tricks here and there. A bit of fun. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I used to do all kinds of things. I know how to ice skate, skateboard, Rollerblade and ride a bike. Do some tricks here and there. A bit of fun. :)
o.o you were a street warrior ! I only know how to ice skate and ride a bike and that is about it . I would always fall of the skateboard and eat it by rollerblading.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What a day so far. Everyone's pregnant and coworkers are cherry picking work. A great recipe for me to "go berserk" on some folks.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What a day so far. Everyone's pregnant and coworkers are cherry picking work. A great recipe for me to "go berserk" on some folks.

"Everyone's pregnant", I don't really know how to imagine this, but it leads to fun pictures in my brain ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb