WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow! I thought they existed only in India

If you ever travel through France or Italy you will encounter them all the ******* time and when you finally have passed them all you'll realize that you can't afford your holidays anymore...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If you ever travel through France or Italy you will encounter them all the ******* time and when you finally have passed them all you'll realize that you can't afford your holidays anymore...

We actually spend like hundreds of dollars on speed tickets lol but no tolls

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I throw on a tie I had that matches my shirt on my way out of work (headed to the internship interview) and my coworker says "you look sharp"! I l laugh to myself and simply think "if you call this sharp (just a tie, matching shirt & slacks) what would you have said if I was wearing my blazer or sweater vest with this look? Probably be a stepping razor then...." (YouTube Steppin Razor - Peter Tosh)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Jesus, just mistakenly opened gay topic about grindr or some other gay- dating app. Hope that calling them "rainbow boys" won't get me banned, handcuffed and sentenced to death.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Chregu might like this. So I'm debating whether or not I should sell my 8X but every time I use it, I fall on love again. And again I curse that it does have the Qi in it. If I got a Nexus 5 to replace it, I'd need to rip away that current launcher and use Nokia's.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Hope that Nokia will fix my phone within 14days, because I want to take some awesome shots during my vacation! No doubt I won't beat Chregu and his legendary 8X but still 820 products a quality pictures. ;) I'm upset because Lumia Black "ruined" camera experience. I've still got Portico and Amber shots and those ones looks a lot better and sharper.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hope that Nokia will fix my phone within 14days, because I want to take some awesome shots during my vacation! No doubt I won't beat Chregu and his legendary 8X but still 820 products a quality pictures. ;) I'm upset because Lumia Black "ruined" camera experience. I've still got Portico and Amber shots and those ones looks a lot better and sharper.

let's hope Nokia fixes it on time. In daylight, the 8X is very good. Mine actually handles some of those type shots a lot better than the 925. Low light though is where the 925 shines. I liked the 820/810 camera as it was better than people thought.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
let's hope Nokia fixes it on time. In daylight, the 8X is very good. Mine actually handles some of those type shots a lot better than the 925. Low light though is where the 925 shines. I liked the 820/810 camera as it was better than people thought.

820 Camera is really underrated, probably due to lack of Pure View technology. There are side-by-side comparsions on youtube between 820 and 920 (split screen showing both camera recording the same things in the same time) and it seems that both cameras are almost the same, 920 is slightly better (sharper + OIS). I had a chance to test 920 vs 820 night shots, and sadly there is nothing to compare. 820 can't stand a chance...

Here it is if you're interested (video recording comparsion). http://youtu.be/t8eNm0CgBW8

Looks like 920 produces better(more saturated) colors, but its just my opinion.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well that was fun ^.^ and the best part is that she hasn't changed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man I though the note 2 was big but it's not and it fits perfectly in my hands :) yup ...5 in phone here I come :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess I should say Rue was right :p she did ask and I kinda lied and said nah I didn't have a gf .that was until she used her psychology or the thing that is used to see if a person was lying so she asked me again :p (damn she's good ) so I told her and she didn't know either . I'm guessing this will be one of the wonders of the universe :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Huh so I guess I grew taller and look younger than the last time she saw me ....sweet that I still look 16 ^.^

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

820 Camera is really underrated, probably due to lack of Pure View technology. There are side-by-side comparsions on youtube between 820 and 920 (split screen showing both camera recording the same things in the same time) and it seems that both cameras are almost the same, 920 is slightly better (sharper + OIS). I had a chance to test 920 vs 820 night shots, and sadly there is nothing to compare. 820 can't stand a chance...

Here it is if you're interested (video recording comparsion). http://youtu.be/t8eNm0CgBW8

Maybe when the 83x phone comes it will be better :)

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

Does the 928 camera stand out as special? This will factor in my decision on if I need to fix the one I just got before my vacation. I have a 920, but I'd like to get the 928 up and running as a backup/camera when I don't want to waste battery.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Does the 928 camera stand out as special? This will factor in my decision on if I need to fix the one I just got before my vacation. I have a 920, but I'd like to get the 928 up and running as a backup/camera when I don't want to waste battery.

The 928 only shines in low light because of the xenon flash vs dual led

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Agreed. I owned a 810 and got very similar results to the 820 since it was pretty much the same camera. I enjoyed using it except for in low light situations. Good camera indeed.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077