WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Also you never know, we could have a nice little leak with upcoming specs for the next flagship devices or the Cyan update along with 8.1 official could go live!

nah its 7:52 here in the west coast and I think already the people are done working :/ we would have to wait till tomorrow for that

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Oh yeah it's crazy. I know the WP Marketplace isn't the cleanest app store but when I had an Android I was a bit hesitant to download much off of the store. I didn't trust many apps and most of the major ones my friends use have a more impressive 3rd party version on WP thanks to the creator of 6snap!

Rudy Huyn FTW!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

seems that something is missing ...don't know what it could be but its missing ....oh well who knows what it could be.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So many things: Broken digitizer/LCD, both cameras are allegedly bad, and the casing is a little scuffed up. I want to buy a unit with a bad microphone, charging port, IMEI, etc. but with a clean screen off eBay or something so I can just swap the parts around. My 920 has a cracked digitizer so I think I might buy that for like 30 bucks off a site like repairuniverse or something. The scariest part is I'm not sure if anything is close to Nokia quality. I never want to use a phone without gloves in the winter again.

Sounds like that 928 is a real project. Good luck there.

I've got a shatter LCD digitizer for my 920 and I simply plan to spend the $80 to get the new LCD + digitizer panel. I'm not in the mood for trying to separate the two to recycle the existing panel. But it's in my not so much in a rush pile that I'll do it next month.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The biggest problems I have with Android are the bloat ware and update fragmentation. I prefer iOS (I have a 4s that I use as a backup/MP3 player) over Android as well. It's just Android is so customizable it'd make sense for Microsoft to use that to their advantage as a way to introduce people to WP and ramp up the usage of Bing and HERE Maps on a device with "a bunch of apps".

I cannot speak for other OEMs but ever since I've owned my Z Ultra it has gotten all the updates quickly. I was running 4.4.4 before my GF got it on her Nexus 7.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

my galaxy tab 3 hangs even when I power it on! and that is not the problem with only the tabs....I've used HTC too...same problem buggy buggy! the newest galaxy tab 3 7.0 doesn't have the kit kat update :| the thing is no matter what Android doesn't have an official stable ROM yet! so Microsoft using it to introduce them might be an advantage....but WP users will not support them....either way they'll do what they have to do and we just have to accept it or make the switch! the main reason people use Android are apps...they don't care the OS is lagging, apps are all they need....they need thousands of apps which basically do the same thing!

I dunno about that. My Z Ultra has been stable with all the early updates I've gotten since I owned it in March. I know for my model Sony skipped 4.4.3. So I went from 4.3 to 4.4.2 to 4.4.2 very quickly.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lawl
That's where trolls are born.

there was an argument between aussi rap and screamo (I prefer aussi rap) I think it made the song better in my OP because I don't really understand screamo or what it stands for but w/e

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you know what I don't what I like about the so called "reviews" is that they base it off a piece of paper and do it from there. I like reviews that show what a product can do. I prefer that regular people to do reviews because they actually give every tech a fair chance unlike tech enthusiasts that stick with one product and are bias to that product

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so far using Bluetooth 4.0 it does not use up battery because it goes into sleep mode if its not being used. so technically you have Bluetooth on ( assuming you have Bluetooth 4.0) and not notice any battery drain

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99