WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

if I know my IEEE specs from networking. wifi uses the same standard as Bluetooth 802.11 so if your Bluetooth is already 4.0 then the wifi connection should be energy efficient and turn off when its not in use

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Don't you just hate it when you have time to sleep longer but your body won't let you.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess I should say Rue was right :p she did ask and I kinda lied and said nah I didn't have a gf .that was until she used her psychology or the thing that is used to see if a person was lying so she asked me again :p (damn she's good ) so I told her and she didn't know either . I'm guessing this will be one of the wonders of the universe :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Told you. :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Don't you just hate it when you have time to sleep longer but your body won't let you.

That doesn't happen to me until 3:00am or so. I hate it when I have time to sleep but choose not to without realizing that I should have slept earlier until I wake up at 10-11:00am.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Huh so I guess I grew taller and look younger than the last time she saw me ....sweet that I still look 16 ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

At my age someone telling me I look younger is a compliment. At your age telling me I look 16 would have been an insult. :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
hmmm not yet :p but aren't you like 20 something o.o? your are too young to have old people problems ;P

I've always been the kind of person that wakes up early, especially in the summer. No matter what time I go to sleep. This past couple of weeks my body wakes me up at 6 when I'd really like to sleep for another hour. Bah!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Didn't want to get out of bed but the stupid alarm clock made me do it. :p

I'd just press snooze and then unintentionally ignore the alarm the next time it sounds and then sleep for another hour or two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05