WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I dunno about that. My Z Ultra has been stable with all the early updates I've gotten since I owned it in March. I know for my model Sony skipped 4.4.3. So I went from 4.3 to 4.4.2 to 4.4.2 very quickly.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Maybe I should use my best friends Z ultra to see :D good for you though....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd just press snooze and then unintentionally ignore the alarm the next time it sounds and then sleep for another hour or two.

Then miss my 8am meeting and have to work until 7pm. Yeah brilliant idea. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've always been the kind of person that wakes up early, especially in the summer. No matter what time I go to sleep. This past couple of weeks my body wakes me up at 6 when I'd really like to sleep for another hour. Bah!

._. summer is the time when you get to sorrta sleep in :p (as a kid and teachers ) what you need is shock therapy to keep you sleeping till later in the morning >:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

._. summer is the time when you get to sorrta sleep in :p (as a kid and teachers ) what you need is shock therapy to keep you sleeping till later in the morning >:)

It gets very bright here early in the morning. That's part of the problem.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You mean you forgot your drivers licence? ;-) They thought you were 16? :p

............. ouch...... you know its not nice to get sahib twice in one day! :crying: first it was mia and now you >.< now its going to be snowflake that is going to get me >.<

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss