WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

somebody changed their sig ...... I like it ....but that seems to go away when things aren't doing so well :(

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

aren't there windows shades that block the light from getting to you ? I know my friend told me about them but I don't know what they are called

Shades or blinds. Some are better than others. Some people don't even have them. Then there's the birds. They don't care what time you want to get up.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Shades or blinds. Some are better than others. Some people don't even have them. Then there's the birds. They don't care what time you want to get up.

o.o no blinds or shades ? what about curtains ? o.o wow they are troopers

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had coffee when I was little and in my middle school years but I grew out of it :D

Your taste buds are not mature enough to appreciate good coffee at those ages. For me it took until my 30s before I did. Also finding good coffee is not always easy. Taste is subjective too. What I think is good others may not.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Chregu might like this. So I'm debating whether or not I should sell my 8X but every time I use it, I fall on love again. And again I curse that it does have the Qi in it. If I got a Nexus 5 to replace it, I'd need to rip away that current launcher and use Nokia's.

I still like my 8X very much. Well, the WP UI is growing old on me (for me it's the opposite of what all the other people say about leaving iOS I guess) and some app issues annoy me from times to times, but the phone itself is amazing. Despite of the corners losing the coating.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Your taste buds are not mature enough to appreciate good coffee at those ages. For me it took until my 30s before I did. Also finding good coffee is not always easy. Taste is subjective too. What I think is good others may not.

yeah but what about coffee breath >.< ? not a big fan of that on my self because I don't always have gum with me or any mints

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just went running, it was still raining. I was soaked after minutes, but having Good music running, reading the forums and drinking a tea afterwards makes up for it ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just went running, it was still raining. I was soaked after minutes, but having Good music running, reading the forums and drinking a tea afterwards makes up for it ;-)
that seems like a good morning ...err better yet a good start to your morning. now if you could only splurge on ice cream and cake ;P

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

that seems like a good morning ...err better yet a good start to your morning. now if you could only splurge on ice cream and cake ;P

Now that my pants finally fit again, I don't know if that would be such a good idea ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)