WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

With emulating Android apps on Windows Phone, there will be finally a reason to have high-end hardware I guess...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, this seals it for me. I'm not sure how I feel about 8.1 and anything else going forward. If this what MSFT officially announces, then I'll move my units and get a Nexus 5 and 1020. Sad though because I like the compact nature of the 8X and 925, and I have a few WP exclusive apps (yes, you read right) I've found that are dynamite for me. A real shame indeed...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, this seals it for me. I'm not sure how I feel about 8.1 and anything else going forward. If this what MSFT officially announces, then I'll move my units and get a Nexus 5 and 1020. Sad though because I like the compact nature of the 8X and 925, and I have a few WP exclusive apps (yes, you read right) I've found that are dynamite for me. A real shame indeed...

I'd still wait for official announcement before jumping ship. Saying that, all indications are towards it being true. How it's implemented is a different story. BB didn't do it right can MS really do it better?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd still wait for official announcement before jumping ship. Saying that, all indications are towards it being true. How it's implemented is a different story. BB didn't do it right can MS really do it better?

They cannot. And they won't. So I may be one of those fuddy duddies who just won't update their phones software. I do like the stuff that WP offers but it doesn't mean I wouldn't jump ship, I like the Nexus hardware because it's the same thing in my Z Ultra, but I need a different launcher.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ill probably be off to ios :/ if this happens. ill still hang on to my 810 but damn it msft the hell you thinking >.>

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Puppies are just terribly cute. And ice cream is amazing, I just love ice cream.

That reminds me, I will go out with my girlfriend tonight to eat Cordon bleu, she will however take a vegetarian dish. Poor girl, I don't think the restaurant has great vegetarian meals and she will still join me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Puppies are just terribly cute. And ice cream is amazing, I just love ice cream.

That reminds me, I will go out with my girlfriend tonight to eat Cordon bleu, she will however take a vegetarian dish. Poor girl, I don't think the restaurant has great vegetarian meals and she will still join me.
yes puppies are cute :p

and ill say it again ...shes a keeper !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is always sad to see when Technology marches on. While it isn't doomsday yet, if MSFT does go the Android route, it'll be a sad day nonetheless.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It is always sad to see when Technology marches on. While it isn't doomsday yet, if MSFT does go the Android route, it'll be a sad day nonetheless.

I just imagine the pillow fight in Joe's PR department. The interns fighting about what to tell and what not on Twitter, with the big boss sometimes giving an entirely unnecessary comment on how things should be done and how he's under pressure.

I assume Microsoft works like every other company, right?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm still doing the wait and see. However I would still prefer 100% Android over a VM ap version with a small app store.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm on pregnant streak again today. Well, the positive (pun intended) news is that 1 of the 5 patients I saw yesterday isn't pregnant after all. But the 2 I saw this morning definitely are. Oh well, that's summer life for you...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just imagine the pillow fight in Joe's PR department. The interns fighting about what to tell and what not on Twitter, with the big boss sometimes giving an entirely unnecessary comment on how things should be done and how he's under pressure.

I assume Microsoft works like every other company, right?

Well the interesting one was Elop running around with some phone that no one could identify and him telling people about the Android thing. Not sure how credible that is but of that's the case MS should just come out and say it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm on pregnant streak again today. Well, the positive (pun intended) news is that 1 of the 5 patients I saw yesterday isn't pregnant after all. But the 2 I saw this morning definitely are. Oh well, that's summer life for you...

I'm assuming these are young people? Is the sex education in New York crap like the rest of the USA?

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

In Finland,Cordon Bleu is called '"Sveitsin leike" (Swiss Schnitzel).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In Finland,Cordon Bleu is called '"Sveitsin leike" (Swiss Schnitzel).

I will visit your country one day! Sweden is however first on the list after Norway last Christmas. Actually we planned to go to Sweden in summer, but the flights were already too expensive.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope msft doesn't sell out D: if it does no will believe msft because they don't believe in themselves and their ideas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs