WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I will visit your country one day! Sweden is however first on the list after Norway last Christmas. Actually we planned to go to Sweden in summer, but the flights were already too expensive.
I've been in Switzerland about 10 times at eighties and nineties, when my brother and his wife were teachers in Jukola House (Finland House) in Pestalozzidorf, Trogen, Appenzeller AR.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still doing the wait and see. However I would still prefer 100% Android over a VM ap version with a small app store.

Agreed. Maybe what they may do is put the Canon stuff in the Android phones and leave the Zeiss optics in the WP models. Who knows.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm assuming these are young people? Is the sex education in New York crap like the rest of the USA?

Sex education here is actually adequate. It is just that young people will make their own choices and can find themselves in sticky situations. It is how you learn and grow is what matters, not necessarily the actual misstep you made.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Interesting Fact-the Nokia message tone(the old one, present on phones like 3310,3110) is actually Morse code for SOS. Will be useful if I get trapped in a survivable void during an earthquake lol

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe the Disqus app is a WP exclusive. I am completely shocked - I could probably charge my phone!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've been in Switzerland about 10 times at eighties and nineties, when my brother and his wife were teachers in Jukola House (Finland House) in Pestalozzidorf, Trogen, Appenzeller AR.

You can see it from my girlfriend's parents place :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Sex education here is actually adequate. It is just that young people will make their own choices and can find themselves in sticky situations. It is how you learn and grow is what matters, not necessarily the actual misstep you made.

That's good to hear. Lots of states have a very poor sex education and a dim view of contraception. Of course those same states have some of the highest teen pregnancy rates.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I will visit your country one day! Sweden is however first on the list after Norway last Christmas. Actually we planned to go to Sweden in summer, but the flights were already too expensive.

Sweden in the summer is very nice. I only spent a couple of days in Stockholm and really want to go back and see some other places.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. Maybe what they may do is put the Canon stuff in the Android phones and leave the Zeiss optics in the WP models. Who knows.

I would love to see Canon optics and software in a phone! That would be amazing. I would buy that phone with the right hardware of course.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ha :p i do need to get out if I think that word is funny

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I grew up in a petty multicultural place so maybe that's why I don't find words weird as you do. Toronto is one of the most multicultural places in the world. Even when I was young.

Though I have to admit that travel has helped a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss