WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Dear Lord, a lot of them scare me too! Have you heard of UTB...it's...well a certain CB member started a new site because he thought CB wasn't pro BlackBerry enough so...:shocked:

Wtf .-. Not pro bb enough . Damn those are some hard core bb fans then :zip

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Wtf .-. Not pro bb enough . Damn those are some hard core bb fans then :zip

CB (news wise) is just like all the other MN sites which is just news about the platform and all that. UTB is just a BlackBerry propaganda site. I'm sure you're laughing at the thought of that, but it's the best way to put it lmao. They're out to get literally every other platform.

UTB Blogs | From BBM Channels to the World Wide Web I CHALLENGE you to read some of their posts and not cringe.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey I hope you stick around :) ! We could use more regulars. We might all have differences and likes but we all get along :) through there was this one time and another :eek:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought the good looking bad ones were expensive....and the bad looking good ones are free :p

Well, I'm told the apparently ultra rare ones - the genuine good guys - are a premium price. The good looking bad ones you probably priced right. I do think the bad looking good ones aren't free.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

CB (news wise) is just like all the other MN sites which is just news about the platform and all that. UTB is just a BlackBerry propaganda site. I'm sure you're laughing at the thought of that, but it's the best way to put it lmao. They're out to get literally every other platform.

UTB Blogs | From BBM Channels to the World Wide Web I CHALLENGE you to read some of their posts and not cringe.

The Tide Turning – Thank You John Chen For Bringing The Pride Back To BlackBerry | UTB Blogs

Here's a classic one from mid June. I only remember this because someone posted it on CB because it was part of some sort of social media campaign or something UTB was running :straight:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

._. Hahahahaha wow talk about being a ****** . That isn't even healthy:eek:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We're at well over 250K ;) haha it was the original post challenge thread

Oh, OK. Just asking. I forgot that it was the original one. I hope the conversation over there have been as interesting as ours here...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hey I hope you stick around :) ! We could use more regulars. We might all have differences and likes but we all get along :) through there was this one time and another :eek:

Was this at me? And I'm a Windows Phone guy myself! I've got a Lumia 928. I recently just bought a used Q10 just for the h3ll of it though. I had some money from my Surface sale :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The Tide Turning ? Thank You John Chen For Bringing The Pride Back To BlackBerry | UTB Blogs

Here's a classic one from mid June. I only remember this because someone posted it on CB because it was part of some sort of social media campaign or something UTB was running :straight:

Are people even reading what they are saying !!!! Winds if change ? iOS and android are on the defense ? Ha lol

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Oh, OK. Just asking. I forgot that it was the original one. I hope the conversation over there have been as interesting as ours here...

Oh yeah it's pretty wild in that thread! A good group of regulars :D Hopefully it is here, too

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Was this at me? And I'm a Windows Phone guy myself! I've got a Lumia 928. I recently just bought a used Q10 just for the h3ll of it though. I had some money from my Surface sale :)

Yeah it was to you :) though I haven't seen you post in the threads I look at :p the 928 is a fine phone with good low light pics :) I wish there was a gsm model :(

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Are people even reading what they are saying !!!! Winds if change ? iOS and android are on the defense ? Ha lol

In WHAT WORLD is Google and Apple afraid of BlackBerry? Give me a break lol. But yeah these guys think BlackBerry is superior in every way to any other platform and phone. And the site has a pretty good chunk of readers. And it's not healthy, you're right hahahahaha

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Tide Turning ? Thank You John Chen For Bringing The Pride Back To BlackBerry | UTB Blogs

This is some serious stuff here. Almost on iSheep levels. Or on a Level 1 Crackberry addict in full crisis type deal. Glad that's way above my head.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it was to you :) though I haven't seen you post in the threads I look at :p the 928 is a fine phone with good low light pics :) I wish there was a gsm model :(

I love the phone! It's probably my favorite phone of any I've owned. Amazing camera. There is the 925, but it wasn't blessed with the xenon flash ;)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

This is some serious stuff here. Almost on iSheep levels. Or on a Level 1 Crackberry addict in full crisis type deal. Glad that's way above my head.

What's ironic is that a lot of CB (and obviously UTB) members hate iSheep and that's all they talk about, when they themselves are far worse than the iSheep they talk about. Completely delusional

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In WHAT WORLD is Google and Apple afraid of BlackBerry? Give me a break lol. But yeah these guys think BlackBerry is superior in every way to any other platform and phone. And the site has a pretty good chunk of readers. And it's not healthy, you're right hahahahaha

its ok to like a product from a company ( we tease someone here a lot of liking ios) but lets be realistic here msft,apple and google aren't afraid of BB anymore.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I love the phone! It's probably my favorite phone of any I've owned. Amazing camera. There is the 925, but it wasn't blessed with the xenon flash ;)
I held the 928 and I got to say it feels really nice. its the prefect size for me :) I wish tmobile got that phone also :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's ironic is that a lot of CB (and obviously UTB) members hate iSheep and that's all they talk about, when they themselves are far worse than the iSheep they talk about. Completely delusional

irony :p and also hypocritical of them. I should say fanboys aren't bad if they are educated on all the platforms. its the uneducated fanboys that are bad and make that company look bad.
im a ****** of msft products but when they do something dumb I call them out. when someone asks me about any phone I tell them about every phone but I never push a phone to anyone. I let them decided

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion