WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh yeah it's pretty wild in that thread! A good group of regulars :D Hopefully it is here, too

We do here, and some folks you catch at different times. We've got people all over the globe here so that counts and keeps things interesting. We aren't completely wild here but we have spirited conversations. And well things get dull, we bust Sahib's chops.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I held the 928 and I got to say it feels really nice. its the prefect size for me :) I wish tmobile got that phone also :(

I can't wait to get my hands on a 1525! That should be my next phone. The 1520 was my dream phone, but I couldn't get it due to the AT&T carrier exclusive. The 1525 along with the McLaren are supposed to be cross carrier, so I'm glad Microsoft is doing away with the carrier exclusives. I hated them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What's ironic is that a lot of CB (and obviously UTB) members hate iSheep and that's all they talk about, when they themselves are far worse than the iSheep they talk about. Completely delusional

That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

irony :p and also hypocritical of them. I should say fanboys aren't bad if they are educated on all the platforms. its the uneducated fanboys that are bad and make that company look bad.
im a ****** of msft products but when they do something dumb I call them out. when someone asks me about any phone I tell them about every phone but I never push a phone to anyone. I let them decided

I was the same way with BlackBerry, though I don't consider myself a ****** of anyone. I recognize the positives of BlackBerry over there and that goes unnoticed, but I also call out the negative which is a big taboo. But I mean if you want a company to improve and really care, shouldn't you be tough on them...?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We do here, and some folks you catch at different times. We've got people all over the globe here so that counts and keeps things interesting. We aren't completely wild here but we have spirited conversations. And well things get dull, we bust Sahib's chops.

don't tell him to do that same thing :crying:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can't wait to get my hands on a 1525! That should be my next phone. The 1520 was my dream phone, but I couldn't get it due to the AT&T carrier exclusive. The 1525 along with the McLaren are supposed to be cross carrier, so I'm glad Microsoft is doing away with the carrier exclusives. I hated them.

Whose your carrier? Did you see the prices I quoted for the 1520 a page or two back? If you're T-Mobile the the 1520.3 is best if you crave their LTE which is more expensive...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was the same way with BlackBerry, though I don't consider myself a ****** of anyone. I recognize the positives of BlackBerry over there and that goes unnoticed, but I also call out the negative which is a big taboo. But I mean if you want a company to improve and really care, shouldn't you be tough on them...?

yup its the fans that drives that company forward. thought sometimes the fans are wrong ( like some people in wpc want windows phone to be more like android :/) so a company should ignore them in that instance

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well, I'm told the apparently ultra rare ones - the genuine good guys - are a premium price. The good looking bad ones you probably priced right. I do think the bad looking good ones aren't free.

With the premium price we need luck 🍀 too! Hmmmmmm....i do wonder now my ex was in the good looking bad ones :O no wonder i paid so much lol 😁

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Whose your carrier? Did you see the prices I quoted for the 1520 a page or two back? If you're T-Mobile the the 1520.3 is best if you crave their LTE which is more expensive...

Nope, Verizon

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I just hope the UTB guy is drunk enough even after writing the blog to face the after effects of such blog writing

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

yup its the fans that drives that company forward. thought sometimes the fans are wrong ( like some people in wpc want windows phone to be more like android :/) so a company should ignore them in that instance

If Microsoft goes Android or even allows Android apps in the Windows Store, I will flip some serious sh!t

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I just hope the UTB guy is drunk enough even after writing the blog to face the after effects of such blog writing

Bigglybogglyboo is the guy...back before he left CB I guess you could say we were arch enemies ;) lmao

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope Microsoft gets that message. I don't want Android. Android is the only OS that I really don't like. Not to say it's not good, but I personally would never use it

same here I don't like android not because it "sucks" but because its way to liberal and another thing to micro manage. I want a phone that works and works well with my tablet and computer and college life

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb