WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I see Germany has decimated Brazil. I still couldn't get over that five minutes I watched. Talk about timing.

No I'm not turning into a sports fan but I did get curious to know who won.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see Germany has decimated Brazil. I still couldn't get over that five minutes I watched. Talk about timing.

No I'm not turning into a sports fan but I did get curious to know who won.
yup and that will be the talk in the football world for a while XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh snaps I didn't know how fast time flew . I was playing a game me and friend played back in 6th grade and it was fun and today I looked it and it wow the memories came back :D. ha good times

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i like a quote that ace5t said " msft and google were meant to compete. that remained me of batman vs. joker.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OMG the KSA has one thing that i love ...... guys cant go to girl stores ....... that means i wouldn't be dragged to girls stores and walk around for 2 hrs !!! its a save haven

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I don't get the hype about iPhone 6.... What's gonna be so special in it than the previous generation? IPhones in my country(India) are only bought by hipsters and youngsters as a status symbol- even if it doesn't have a file manager, micro USB, sd card slot, smallest screen,sLCD display(not IPS), no sharing files through Bluetooth ftp, no clearblack,glance,double tap to wake,camera button,dual sim.... You get the idea. Most of them regret later on buying iPhone.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Where to start with this comment.....

imagine that you are watching something interesting or playing a game and then all of a sudden you sisters or girl cousin tell you that you have to go with them to victories secret or forever 21 or any of those stores. i would have to go but there you aren't allowed. i would kinda like that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't get the hype about iPhone 6.... What's gonna be so special in it than the previous generation? IPhones in my country(India) are only bought by hipsters and youngsters as a status symbol- even if it doesn't have a file manager, micro USB, sd card slot, smallest screen,sLCD display(not IPS), no sharing files through Bluetooth ftp, no clearblack,glance,double tap to wake,camera button,dual sim.... You get the idea. Most of them regret later on buying iPhone.

because it has an apple logo so it must be the best thing ever

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You don't know much about iPhone. I could make a long list of things that WP can't do or doesn't have as well. IPhone has a lot going for it. As much as I hate ifans and the image that the phone and ecosystem has. It's still a better platform than WP.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo