WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You don't know much about iPhone. I could make a long list of things that WP can't do or doesn't have as well. IPhone has a lot going for it. As much as I hate ifans and the image that the phone and ecosystem has. It's still a better platform than WP.
Hmm.... Other than the app store and dev support,I don't see how ios is better than WP 8.1.....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't get the hype about iPhone 6.... What's gonna be so special in it than the previous generation? IPhones in my country(India) are only bought by hipsters and youngsters as a status symbol- even if it doesn't have a file manager, micro USB, sd card slot, smallest screen,sLCD display(not IPS), no sharing files through Bluetooth ftp, no clearblack,glance,double tap to wake,camera button,dual sim.... You get the idea. Most of them regret later on buying iPhone.

I have an iPad, I pretty know exactly what I'd get with an iPhone. Amazing hardware and amazing apps. Also useful features like VPN. Also, iPhone 6 will most likely have the perfect screen size 4.7 and a big screen size 5.5.

Windows Phones are losing the camera button more and more... The 930 doesn't have Glance or dual SIM...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss