WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You might remember that I wanted to do a two day hike in the mountains this weekend. However we are having a cold spell with snow down to 2000 meters. The lodge is over 2000 meters. Also, it will most likely rain next weekend and the way up is rather difficult and not recommended to do when it's raining.

So it looks rather bad...

Bummer :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's a lot of rings! I only have one. My wife only wears two. She doesn't want to be too bling. :p

I wear none (well, I'm not married after all). I don't wear anything, no tattoos, no rings, no ear rings, no piercings, nothing at all.

Well, I wear a watch no that I think about it. And clothes usually.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

digitec.ch has the Lumia 930 on stock. I just wondered after all this "you can preoder the 930" posts on the main page.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's a lot of rings! I only have one. My wife only wears two. She doesn't want to be too bling. :p

I usually wear thumb ring! And that's it....I just liked one and then i liked another and then another and i bought 5.... If he had better designs I'd buy more

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I wear none (well, I'm not married after all). I don't wear anything, no tattoos, no rings, no ear rings, no piercings, nothing at all.

Well, I wear a watch no that I think about it. And clothes usually.

Lol 😁 should we expect wedding bells anytime soon? :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Lol  should we expect wedding bells anytime soon? :p

I'm a strong believer that a couple should be together for at least two years before even thinking about such a decision. Also, a couple should also have lived multiple months together.

Both doesn't apply to me. In addition, as soon as I'm a PhD student (another 3 years) there's no way I'm going to marry.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Poor Apple: In China l?uft es nicht rund: Verschl?ft Apple die Zukunft? | Wirtschaft | Blick

But I think it will take another two years at least until they are irrelevant, then I can buy a new phone ;-)

Interesting but well known. Apple simply isn't set up for emerging markets. It's unknown whether it wants to be either. Are emerging markets really that important when you have a good solid base of customers happily using your products at the prices you set? Also, one day those markets won't be emerging anymore and will buy Apple products then. Apple, whether we like it or not, is still seen as a premium device and people still want it for that reason. That won't go away any time soon. Even in emerging markets.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Interesting but well known. Apple simply isn't set up for emerging markets. It's unknown whether it wants to be either. Are emerging markets really that important when you have a good solid base of customers happily using your products at the prices you set? Also, one day those markets won't be emerging anymore and will buy Apple products then. Apple, whether we like it or not, is still seen as a premium device and people still want it for that reason. That won't go away any time soon. Even in emerging markets.

But they really could price the 4.7 inch iPhone 6 like the iPhone 5C and the 5.5 inch iPhone 6 like the iPhone 5S. Would make a lot of sense to me. Maybe not to them though ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But they really could price the 4.7 inch iPhone 6 like the iPhone 5C and the 5.5 inch iPhone 6 like the iPhone 5S. Would make a lot of sense to me. Maybe not to them though ;-)

In actuality they need 3 to 4 phones.

1 - 5.5" premium
2 - 4.7" premium
3 - 4.7" cheaper
4 - 4" cheaper

That's my opinion anyway. That way everyone has an option to buy what they want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99