WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In actuality they need 3 to 4 phones.

1 - 5.5" premium
2 - 4.7" premium
3 - 4.7" cheaper
4 - 4" cheaper

That's my opinion anyway. That way everyone has an option to buy what they want.

Well, maybe they keep one of the old phones going. Like the iPhone 4 they still sell as a "budget device".

I really have to get a look at this LG G3.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just read a good review on it. I looked at the battery test they did for it. They consider it 'average'. If did that with my phone it would be dead in less than four hours. :p Goes to show how pathetic the L920 battery is.

Nice phone overall.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/lg-g3_Mobile-Phone_review#tr-review-summary

It's a great choice for someone on Android who just wants a phone that does nearly everything well enough and likes a 5"+ screen. As much as I like the Sony Z2, I still would pick the G3 over it. I do love the Sony skin though due to its lightness an unobtrusive nature. Skins like the LG and Samsung ones have everything plus the kitchen sink in it and I don't always want that.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So...why would you pick a G3 over a 5.5" iPhone?

I guess because it's half as expensive.

I really don't know what to do at this point. I guess it all comes down to whether I can get used to the big screen sizes of current high-end Android devices. But I'll certainly wait until the announcement of the iPhone in fall. Most of all because the current high-end devices will have fallen a lot in price until then and my little 8X is holding up beautifully.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's a great choice for someone on Android who just wants a phone that does nearly everything well enough and likes a 5"+ screen. As much as I like the Sony Z2, I still would pick the G3 over it. I do love the Sony skin though due to its lightness an unobtrusive nature. Skins like the LG and Samsung ones have everything plus the kitchen sink in it and I don't always want that.

I'll wait to see what the Nexus 6 is like. I'll still keep my eye on WP too.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll wait to see what the Nexus 6 is like. I'll still keep my eye on WP too.

The problem with the Nexus 6 is that it will probably have no official release in Switzerland. That will make it much more expensive here than in "native" markets.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This thread has become quite depressing to read.

Come on guys cheer up!

What? We're just discussing phones and technology. Nothing wrong with talking about other options. :)

What else are we supposed to talk about?

I'm going to Switzerland soon. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This thread has become quite depressing to read.

Come on guys cheer up!

Well, when I start to write about puppies and ice cream, there's maybe one other comment about it, sometimes two. It's not my fault. And that the weather is bad at weekends is also quite depressing, I don't know what alternative program we're going to do.

On the bright side, as I had Cordon-bleu yesterday and ice cream afterwards, I was really fit today in my work-out. I'm always fitter after I have eaten a lot, I don't know if that has something to do with filled up glycogen storage or whether it's just psychological.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12