WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The only shock treatment they would respond to is either:

1) Their Android royalties getting revoked
2) Everyone stops buying their products

My dad has stopped using Microsoft products totally. No MS office, no windows, no windows phone

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

He just needs live tv on Windows phone and he will switch because he is in love with my HTC 8X....but there's not a single app which does that
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Android's market share in India over 90%: IDC - The Times of India

This is from September last year. Just that you know where I got the over 90 % from. Things might have changed since then, but I don't think that Windows Phone made it to over 10 %.
The same Times Of India newspaper is delivered to my home everyday :) I saw an article today in the tech section-It showed Nokia smartphone market share as 25%,Samsung 63%,iPhone at 1.3% as of July 2014. So you see,things have changed a lot since then.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The same Times Of India newspaper is delivered to my home everyday :) I saw an article today in the tech section-It showed Nokia smartphone market share as 25%,Samsung 63%,iPhone at 1.3% as of July 2014. So you see,things have changed a lot since then.

That is quite surprising. It would be interesting to know what Nokia phones make this huge market share.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

That is quite surprising. It would be interesting to know what Nokia phones make this huge market share.
Yeah,our country is Samsung and Nokia country,you can spot Galaxies and Lumias everywhere. The Lumia 520 has been a blockbuster hit here :)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Nokia Asha, few lumias!
Asha is not a smartphone,even though it can perform almost all of the features of a smartphone excluding multitasking and a few other things.Nokia however markets it as a smartphone only. They don't come in the 25% segment.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Asha is not a smartphone,even though it can perform almost all of the features of a smartphone excluding multitasking and a few other things.Nokia however markets it as a smartphone only. They don't come in the 25% segment.

I don't know much about it except that people use it alot in India

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)