WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

don't like that they are doing this :( I only have 8gb but only 4gb is useable. that's why I have a 32gb sd card for my apps and music and pictures . down with tapatalk !

Main reason why I dislike SD cards is that it makes phone manufacturers able to sell these low end handsets and simply say, it's your responsibility to get more space if you want it. To me, minimum space should be 16GB and the lowest RAM at 1GB. I think we're far enough along now that these things should be getting cheaper.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Main reason why I dislike SD cards is that it makes phone manufacturers able to sell these low end handsets and simply say, it's your responsibility to get more space if you want it. To me, minimum space should be 16GB and the lowest RAM at 1GB. I think we're far enough along now that these things should be getting cheaper.
i agree with 16 being the minimum but getting SD cards are cheep so anyone can expand their capacity if they want to. what gets me is having the option they are opting out of it :mad:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i agree with 16 being the minimum but getting SD cards are cheep so anyone can expand their capacity if they want to. what gets me is having the option they are opting out of it :mad:

You're missing my point. They still use the cost of internal space as a means of justifying the price. 32GB is still considered 'premium'. That's ridiculous. Nothing wrong with the SD option (when it works) but internal space is always better and more reliable.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

i don't ;) i always forget his avatar name so i use box guy because its sooo much easier to remember

Muessig? How could you forget this beautiful German word?! Of course, usually it's spelled "M?ssig", but Muessig is just as correct.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99