WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Teens are the biggest offenders here. I'll never forget what one of my old contacts who dealt in used Blackberrys in Bay Ridge said: "teens should be banned from using phones as they're so destructive with how they care them."

What should happen is that teens should pay for their phones and then maybe they wouldn't treat them so rough. There's the unfortunate truth. They don't value things enough when they don't have to pay for them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, if these girls are over 18 and were told about the consequences of their style of clothing, then I'd probably prefer these cracks.

Call me old fashioned, but I've never seen an asscrack I've liked. MAYBE I should be grateful that I'm at least seeing what I should go after or run far away from, but the less a girl shows is the better for my taste. One of the sexiest women ive seen was in a fitted full length dress (not super tight). Everything was covered and yet I was hooting and hollering like I was in a jiggle joint.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What should happen is that teens should pay for their phones and then maybe they wouldn't treat them so rough. There's the unfortunate truth. They don't value things enough when they don't have to pay for them.

Agreed. Some women act like this too. There should be some kind of fine for this type of behavior.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Call me old fashioned, but I've never seen an asscrack I've liked. MAYBE I should be grateful that I'm at least seeing what I should go after or run far away from, but the less a girl shows is the better for my taste. One of the sexiest women ive seen was in a fitted full length dress (not super tight). Everything was covered and yet I was hooting and hollering like I was in a jiggle joint.

Oh, didn't you know? I'm an old perv that gasps for every last naked piece of skin that can be seen.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had my "unbreakable" Lumia 800 only a few weeks before the screen shattered. At this time it lost so much of its value, that it was less expensive to buy an Omnia W than to replace the screen of the Lumia 800.

If it's an unpopular phone especially, you're better off chucking it than repairing it. Still, I've used a few crack screen models and a screen protector helps. Still, I've seen some spectacularly crack screens that it takes skill to use those and not get cut up thumbs. My next favorite are the folks who lost their batter door covers...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, didn't you know? I'm an old perv that gasps for every last naked piece of skin that can be seen.

Good to know! Come visit me one day for a day trip through the projects to get a chance to see all sorts of skin and cracks that you can get to shake a stick at (or in)...😉

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the apps on SD card is pointless too. Just an opinion. Make the SD card available for media and general storage. 16gb for apps is plenty.

As long as they pump out with 8gb models then apps on sd card is helpful

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw the jab snowflake did ...ha:p but that doesn't count I wasn't there !!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not fun waking up at 6 and working as early as 7 let's see how this day goes :eek:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, off to get ready for this meeting. If someone can hand me a 7&7 to whet my lips beforehand, I'd appreciate it...

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I had my "unbreakable" Lumia 800 only a few weeks before the screen shattered. At this time it lost so much of its value, that it was less expensive to buy an Omnia W than to replace the screen of the Lumia 800.
Hmm, everyone has a different experience. I dropped my 620 3 floors down when climbing the stairs, and even though it separated into 3 pieces(battery, cover, motherboard) It remained intact with only a dent in its cover on the left bottom corner. Everything else is as good as new. No scratches on the screen or the screen protector. But again, that's only me.... How does you shatter your screen?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmm, everyone has a different experience. I dropped my 620 3 floors down when climbing the stairs, and even though it separated into 3 pieces(battery, cover, motherboard) It remained intact with only a dent in its cover on the left bottom corner. Everything else is as good as new. No scratches on the screen or the screen protector. But again, that's only me.... How does you shatter your screen?

I had to try on some trousers for a job and I didn't think of having my phone in the pocket. It fell out from around 70 cm onto the floor. That's it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK time for a bit of a whinge about WP....

So I know, before anyone tells me otherwise, that the Facebook app is garbage. However, it was working fine yesterday. I was able to upload pictures without any issues. Today however, it's decided that it just doesn't want to do that. So what do I do? I copy the photo over to my tablet, switch on internet sharing on WP and post to Facebook. No problems at all!

I have to mention here that my wife has been having this issue for some time now as well. I thought it might have been her SD card again, turns out it's just the crappy app.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

OK time for a bit of a whinge about WP....

So I know, before anyone tells me otherwise, that the Facebook app is garbage. However, it was working fine yesterday. I was able to upload pictures without any issues. Today however, it's decided that it just doesn't want to do that. So what do I do? I copy the photo over to my tablet, switch on internet sharing on WP and post to Facebook. No problems at all!

I have to mention here that my wife has been having this issue for some time now as well. I thought it might have been her SD card again, turns out it's just the crappy app.

I just thought about the Xbox One, and then I realized that it is still not officially released in Switzerland.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte