WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't address a child as 'it' like an object... However bad the child may be.... It feels like a heartless doctor calling a coma patient 'vegetable'.....no offense... Just conveying my feelings.Sorry if I offended you.

You're not offending me. :p You just don't understand the English language, so let me educate you.

I used the term 'child'. Similar to using 'cat' or 'dog' so the use of 'it' is correct. I did not know it's sex which is why I used a general term. It does not mean 'object' as such. It just sounds weird because most people do use 'it' that way, even though it's correct.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're not offending me. :p You just don't understand the English language, so let me educate you.

I used the term 'child'. Similar to using 'cat' or 'dog' so the use of 'it' is correct. I did not know it's sex which is why I used a general term. It does not mean 'object' as such. It just sounds weird because most people do use 'it' that way, even though it's correct.

hes edumacating him :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just read that Google has started StreetViewing again in Switzerland. Good, it's an amazing service. Finding addresses is so easy with it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I had to translate it using bing :p!

I do that with everything in this forum. To be honest, I don't speak a word of English. I translate everything you write into German, and I write everything in German and let Bing then translate it into English.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I do that with everything in this forum. To be honest, I don't speak a word of English. I translate everything you write into German, and I write everything in German and let Bing then translate it into English.

huh o.o ....are you serious ? damn you are fast in doing all that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99