WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah... But I like to know these sort of things anyway through WPCentral but I seem to miss it occasionally because of the tons of news articles WPCentral writes everyday.

Gotcha. If you want a recap of this, look in the 810 forums. There's the update thread that Sahib and I among others really wrote on a lot.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

You're not offending me. :p You just don't understand the English language, so let me educate you.

I used the term 'child'. Similar to using 'cat' or 'dog' so the use of 'it' is correct. I did not know it's sex which is why I used a general term. It does not mean 'object' as such. It just sounds weird because most people do use 'it' that way, even though it's correct.
My bad. :) Hmm people here are not like that, they use him or her even though they don't know the baby's sex. It may be wrong, but that's the mindset here in my country. They don't generally refer to
a child as 'it' as they deem it insensitive. But thank you for correcting me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fantastic pics using the 810 :) Bests my 620 camera. Is the 810 and 820 camera same?

Thanks and I actuly took some great shots using my sisters 620.

The 810/820/822 all have the same camera module . The difference is that the 810 is stuck at the amber update

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)