WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yep. If I someone with enough posts wanted to be an @$$ they could delete a certain number of posts if they didn't get the 75k and maybe l make it appear like they actually did.
it will be BP because that will be his comeback :D

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. It only seems to me that making such a huge interface change (what they managed once in 4 years before) for just one Nokia high-end device is a huge waste of resources. Unless they make it touch accessible of course.

I think it's possible, even though there isn't much known about it, the expanded view 3d feature might be able to be touch accessible by holding on a live tile for a long time, but not long enough to go into the tile customization.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think it's possible, even though there isn't much known about it, the expanded view 3d feature might be able to be touch accessible by holding on a live tile for a long time, but not long enough to go into the tile customization.

To me something like that would be the only logical thing. 3D will have to be incredibly awesome then however, or it will be just an expensive gimmick.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

To me something like that would be the only logical thing. 3D will have to be incredibly awesome then however, or it will be just an expensive gimmick.

Well this isn't apple or Amazon phones we're taking about so there's very like little chance URLs it'll be an expensive gimmick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire