WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Any weekend plans for folks? I'm going to do some cleaning and then dinner with the GF and watching the World Cup final.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I'm going to London tomorrow. Were going to the British Museum and having lunch at Le Cordon Bleu cafe. The Bank of England building is open so were going to see about taking a look.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the 1020 is always going to be king until the successor comes along but that's going to be a long time from now. I say go with the 1020

Its not so much about the camera...which is important. So let's do a poll. What should I do, dear viewers?

1) Stick with my current set up: Z Ultra, 925, 8X (all use micro SIM cards)
2) Get a 930 and Moto X as my primaries (Z Ultra is now used as a tablet, as the other two use Nano SIMs)
3) Get a 1520 and a Moto X +1 as my primaries (same role for Z Ultra as option #2)
4) Get a Nexus 5 and 1020 as my primaries (all use micro SIM cards)

E) eat a slice of cake.

So please vote and while cake will be the top choice, I'm curious about the other options...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just wrote in another thread that I think the Lumia 1020 is as much a flagship as the Nokia 808 is.

It is the Lumia 920 (Nov. 2012) with a slow 41 MP camera...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Its not so much about the camera...which is important. So let's do a poll. What should I do, dear viewers?

1) Stick with my current set up: Z Ultra, 925, 8X (all use micro SIM cards)
2) Get a 930 and Moto X as my primaries (Z Ultra is now used as a tablet, as the other two use Nano SIMs)
3) Get a 1520 and a Moto X +1 as my primaries (same role for Z Ultra as option #2)
4) Get a Nexus 5 and 1020 as my primaries (all use micro SIM cards)

E) eat a slice of cake.

So please vote and while cake will be the top choice, I'm curious about the other options...

I like 4 better because you already have a phablet you don't need another one :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Get a Moto X+1 and stick with Lumia 925 until threshold update next year. Get yourself a nano SIM card and buy a set with which you can transform nano SIM to micro or mini SIM from Amazon. 925 is not that bad compared to new Lumias( which is sad). Of you want one of those scenarios than 3rd is the way tho go ;)
Oh and btw I'm back in Slovenia, although not yet at home.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Get a Moto X+1 and stick with Lumia 925 until threshold update next year. Get yourself a nano SIM card and buy a set with which you can transform nano SIM to micro or mini SIM from Amazon. 925 is not that bad compared to new Lumias( which is sad). Of you want one of those scenarios than 3rd is the way tho go ;)
Oh and btw I'm back in Slovenia, although not yet at home.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

I like this suggestion. Here's the thing. I'd rather have stuff that uses the same cards as I don't want to be using adapters and such (am too old for that and used to do a ton in the past). I don't mind not using my Z Ultra as a phone and only doing so in emergencies. At this point I want the convenience of swapping out cards on a dime very easily.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I ask because I notice my priorities are simple from what I want in a phone these days. I know 1 phone won't do the trick for me. At this point if i wanted to be drastic, I'd get a Z2 and a 1020. I'd use the Z Ultra as my daily driver and my 1020 for weekends because of the camera. However, I really like my Z Ultra and have no desire to chuck it - unless for a Z2.

I just want solid battery life from Monday to Thursday and a great camera for weekend fun. I like both platforms. I like stock android and light OEM skins (hence Sony).

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol! 😁
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140711_0006.png
    wp_ss_20140711_0006.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb