WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I ask because I notice my priorities are simple from what I want in a phone these days. I know 1 phone won't do the trick for me. At this point if i wanted to be drastic, I'd get a Z2 and a 1020. I'd use the Z Ultra as my daily driver and my 1020 for weekends because of the camera. However, I really like my Z Ultra and have no desire to chuck it - unless for a Z2.

I just want solid battery life from Monday to Thursday and a great camera for weekend fun. I like both platforms. I like stock android and light OEM skins (hence Sony).

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Stick with the z ultra because it suits you and get the 1020 . The saying goes if it Ain't broken don't fix it . So my choice is get the 1020

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So many gowns....but will they fit me lol I'm fat

Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! Wait, it's evening. Time to try to catch some sleep. Tomorrow is an important day, getting up at 6 to read all the flames I get for my post in the "WP dead in the water" thread and then to get the train heading towards the mountains.

That reminds me, I shouldn't try to write a lengthy post tomorrow or I might miss it ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! Wait, it's evening. Time to try to catch some sleep. Tomorrow is an important day, getting up at 6 to read all the flames I get for my post in the "WP dead in the water" thread and then to get the train heading towards the mountains.

That reminds me, I shouldn't try to write a lengthy post tomorrow or I might miss it ;-)

Laters!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb