WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Having used the lifelog app for the past few days with the smartband and the Prince in particular, I'm reminded as humans the amount of data we generate...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:/ you know it's bad when the some of the wp users and the tech sites write about msft launching an app on android first. In reality they made an app for wp that same time and day. Yup it's sad and starting to think people whine Just to whine because its msft

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

:/ you know it's bad when the some of the wp users and the tech sites write about msft launching an app on android first. In reality they made an app for wp that same time and day. Yup it's sad and starting to think people whine Just to whine because its msft

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah that article was kind of strange. First it sounded like complaining because it was on Android first, then it was clarifying that it actually was on WP first, which made the complaining part seem pointless.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that article was kind of strange. First it sounded like complaining because it was on Android first, then it was clarifying that it actually was on WP first, which made the complaining part seem pointless.

just goes to show people don't look for clarification and go by the first source of info that person reads.
also it shows how bias tech writers and like spreading fud because its msft

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

just goes to show people don't look for clarification and go by the first source of info that person reads.
also it shows how bias tech writers and like spreading fud because its msft

And I got called an ***** for commenting :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb