WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o.o what cant I wish to be a tree :3 they have it easy unless they get cut down :( and turned into paper

Of course you can. I wasn't referring to this part. The way you say humans aren't a part of nature is very catholic, humans are not animals, they are more, they are better, they have a soul.

Many other religions see humans as a part of nature, and from a scientific perspective we are of course nothing but animals.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Of course you can. I wasn't referring to this part. The way you say humans aren't a part of nature is very catholic, humans are not animals, they are more, they are better, they have a soul.

Many other religions see humans as a part of nature, and from a scientific perspective we are of course nothing but animals.

I said all that o.o ? yikes :p ...... but no really I don't think I said that. all I said was I wanted to be a tree :p well my OG ( original comment was) nature is scary which rue replied " humans tend to forget that we are not part of nature" then I said my tree comment then you replied about my tree comment :p you think to much ...! XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was. Way different than Cali. We have big open roads everywhere.

hehehe that's why it sucks to live in so cal :p in north cal we have open roads because of the agriculture we have. I remember back in my senior year I went to a street racing ( around 20 cars from our school) that thing was 3 miles out of the city. so we all had runs to see who had the better car and have bragging rights at our school. sure I couldn't participate because I didn't have a car but it was fun though :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I said all that o.o ? yikes :p ...... but no really I don't think I said that. all I said was I wanted to be a tree :p well my OG ( original comment was) nature is scary which rue replied " humans tend to forget that we are not part of nature" then I said my tree comment then you replied about my tree comment :p you think to much ...! XD

You didn't say that. I only state how the christian church sees nature, and as you have mentioned it many times I know that you were raised very religiously.

You writing something along the lines of "if I were nature I would want to be a tree" reminded me of that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You didn't say that. I only state how the christian church sees nature, and as you have mentioned it many times I know that you were raised very religiously.

You writing something along the lines of "if I were nature I would want to be a tree" reminded me of that.

ohhhhhhh ok sorry I guess it was poor choice of words on my part

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

ohhhhhhh ok sorry I guess it was poor choice of words on my part

I like ice cream and cake!

It was very cool the last few days, and this week the temperatures will reach 33 degrees Celsius. This will be a difference of over 15 degrees within a very short period of time.

Yes, I try to change the subject ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like ice cream and cake!

It was very cool the last few days, and this week the temperatures will reach 33 degrees Celsius. This will be a difference of over 15 degrees within a very short period of time.

Yes, I try to change the subject ;-)

:p w/e I like brownies and yes you did change the subject even though I didn't think you said anything wrong. I still want to be a a tree though wait better yet a apple true :3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol XD yeah this is what I was looking at
Ksmj6yi.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12