WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey, whatever makes you happy. I'm just telling you what I think.

What's so special about the Nokia design? It's a rectangle. Am I supposed to be impressed? They been using that for almost the same length of time as the iPhone. It's getting just a boring isn't it?

Yes I know most phones are made in China, for now.

Most phones are rectangular too. These days only the artist formally known as Nokia, Sony, HTC, and Apple know how to make a rectangle look good (honorable mention to Moto also)...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well I don't think they are worse now. I had a bad with 2009 Nokia 6220 Classic.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was just expressing my opinion too, no offense��

Nothing wrong with opinions as there's nothing wrong with questions.

I don't get offended too easily by these types of things.

What I get offended by are other things, more societal base. Nothing to do with technology arguments which are basically subjective.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Most phones are rectangular too. These days only the artist formally known as Nokia, Sony, HTC, and Apple know how to make a rectangle look good (honorable mention to Moto also)...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I sort of miss unique phones. :/

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Would you like to try that in English? It's actually one of the rules of the forum. :p
Why are you getting so worked up...Don't worry 😊 I said nothing sarcastic. You should really try yoga sometime... It makes you calm and composed. And I've seen people speak in Hindi,German,Spanish etc and the mods also don't have a problem with it.,you seem very concerned? 😖

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

He means,
And I quote:

"I will handle myself, don't worry!
Let me show you how I kick his ***!!"

Interesting if true. He's the one that always pretends to be so pacifistic. But I guess deep down in every pacifistic there is an angry aggressive person hidden. ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Why are you getting so worked up...Don't worry I said nothing sarcastic. You should really try yoga sometime... It makes you calm and composed. And I've seen people speak in Hindi,German,Spanish etc and the mods also don't have a problem with it.,you seem very concerned?

Don't go there man >.< lol but yeah we tend to speak English here because of the rules and not to exclude anyone here . :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Why are you getting so worked up...Don't worry  I said nothing sarcastic. You should really try yoga sometime... It makes you calm and composed. And I've seen people speak in Hindi,German,Spanish etc and the mods also don't have a problem with it.,you seem very concerned? 

Are you expressing this passive aggressive tone combined with a condescending attitude deliberately? It really doesn't work for you.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why are you getting so worked up...Don't worry 😊 I said nothing sarcastic. You should really try yoga sometime... It makes you calm and composed. And I've seen people speak in Hindi,German,Spanish etc and the mods also don't have a problem with it.,you seem very concerned? 😖

I think you're the one getting worked up. I was just teasing... Maybe you should take up yoga?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Interesting if true. He's the one that always pretends to be so pacifistic. But I guess deep down in every pacifistic there is an angry aggressive person hidden. ;-)
I just find it funny that NlaRue is referring to phone designs as a rectangle :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa