WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well that was an incite full conversation ._. Lol I don't think we had one like that in a long time

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I sort of miss unique phones. :/

That's why I own a Z Ultra. Sony has NO plans for a successor. It will the first and last of its kind. Guess that's why I wanted a 1020 because of the unique camera...it wasn't one of those 41MP and crap features.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good think phones are not circular ^.^ that would be hard to make calls

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

@Nlarue If you still don't trust me, here's the exact translation-Don't worry,I'll handle myself fine, I can beat him with my knowledge too(In an argument). Try Bing translator if you don't believe me. God, Cant even have a joke here. You guys are too touchy. I didn't know you'd take it to heart. I'm sorry for the offense.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

@Chregu I just apologised to your friend, you happy now? Man cant even joke here. Fully grown adults are sensitive to jokes too like children, this forum proves it :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

@Nlarue If you still don't trust me, here's the exact translation-Don't worry,I'll handle myself fine, I can beat him with my knowledge too(In an argument). Try Bing translator if you don't believe me. God, Cant even have a joke here. You guys are too touchy. I didn't know you'd take it to heart. I'm sorry for the offense.

As a person who got in trouble here alot. It's very easy to miss understand people and their intention :/ it's the Internet after all

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

@Chregu I just apologised to your friend, you happy now? Man cant even joke here. Fully grown adults are sensitive to jokes too like children, this forum proves it :p

*face palm* well guys I'm not sure if I was like this but yikes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We interrupt the thread with breaking news: a shot of my world cup winnings that are quite modest...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Attachments

• 65728.jpg
    65728.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 6

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

>.< I wonder how this will turn out

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How old are you? I guess around fourteen? You are disrespectful, and just claiming it was a joke does probably work with other kids having your age.

To be honest, I don't care whether you apologize to Rue or not, I'm pretty sure he also doesn't care. But we are all real people here, just imagine you go into a bar, you are invited to join a discussion at the regulars' table and then start to insult one of the most frequent and liked person there.

You can imagine that doesn't go over well, right?

There's a psychologist in here, I didn't know :p

You see, a joke would be funny. This is no joke, it's condescending crap I have to take from a fourteen year old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss