WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We interrupt the thread with breaking news: a shot of my world cup winnings that are quite modest...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Sahib, one of $5s in there is that root beer for you. I didn't forget. Now you return to the regularly scheduled randomness.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Dear friends,
I request ever one to stop posting for a minute and close your eyes, take a deep breath .
Keep calm and let us continue with our topics.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Dear friends,
I request ever one to stop posting for a minute and close your eyes, take a deep breath .
Keep calm and let us continue with our topics.

I thought it's quite interesting. But anyway, I'm heading out now to meet my girlfriend at a grocery store. So I won't be posting for a while anyway ;-)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

How old are you? I guess around fourteen? You are disrespectful, and just claiming it was a joke does probably work with other kids having your age.

To be honest, I don't care whether you apologize to Rue or not, I'm pretty sure he also doesn't care. But we are all real people here, just imagine you go into a bar, you are invited to join a discussion at the regulars' table and then start to insult one of the most frequent and liked person there.

You can imagine that doesn't go over well, right?

You see, a joke would be funny. This is no joke, it's condescending crap I have to take from a fourteen year old.
For your kind info,I didn't insult him. Ask hope if you don't believe me. And Mohammed knows that too, dunno why he's saying that :/

And I said that I find his referring to phone designs as a rectangle, and nothing else. To me, it's like a work of art, not some rectangle a kindergarten child would draw. Do you even know how much thought goes in art? Clearly you don't. Now who sounds like a fourteen year old?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

@Nlarue If you still don't trust me, here's the exact translation-Don't worry,I'll handle myself fine, I can beat him with my knowledge too(In an argument). Try Bing translator if you don't believe me. God, Cant even have a joke here. You guys are too touchy. I didn't know you'd take it to heart. I'm sorry for the offense.

The only one getting touchy is you. I can care less what you said personally.

Let's not argue cause there's no reason to.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And I said that I find his referring to phone designs as a rectangle, and nothing else. To me, it's like a work of art, not some rectangle a kindergarten child would draw. Do you even know how much thought goes in art? Clearly you don't. Now who sounds like a fourteen year old?

Maybe you should try to express your opinion without making it an insult. Then people could start to take you seriously.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought it's quite interesting. But anyway, I'm heading out now to meet my girlfriend at a grocery store. So I won't be posting for a while anyway ;-)

I was gonna turn this into an NSFW comment about iPadding, but I won't with all the kids around. Lol. Enjoy your shopping trip...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Ayiyiyi :| no watt doesn't mean kicking Rue's ***! Lol that was way too offensive for a small word...
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I don't speak Hindi very much. So my knowledge may have some limitations.
I'm sorry , IF you think I made a mistake.
@ Chregu and NlaRue Please verify your info before shooting me. People like you bother me very much,jumping to conclusions before actually seeing if the info is true. Now who's behaving like a for fourteen year old looking for a fight?

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ayiyiyi :| no watt doesn't mean kicking Rue's ***! Lol that was way too offensive for a small word...

Okay, and I stand corrected.

I apologize , problem solved, and once again peace is restored to 100k thread!
Yippee!!!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol in kind of a way he meant he will tear Rue's knowledge into shreds :p
Hard to translate that word

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb