WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It doesn't matter really, only if you had informed me that you didn't know
Hindi..... However its Chregu that bothers me- Sarcasm over nothing. Dunno why he is like that :|

dude. ....don't go there ........ stay away with that. trust me. its better to let it slide :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Quick question:
Does it or does it not have the SAME meaning?
Yes/No

Kind of but offensive! You shouldn't be hanging around such language! You should always interpret it the way it is not in a way which sounds cooler! -_-
Translating a phrase is always a difficult job Ashid. Because certain slang words sound wrong but their meaning is not that offensive. Keep that in mind when you "try" to translate!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Kind of but offensive! You shouldn't be hanging around such language! You should always interpret it the way it is not in a way which sounds cooler! -_-
Translating a phrase is always a difficult job Ashid. Because certain slang words sound wrong but their meaning is not that offensive. Keep that in mind when you "try" to translate!

I thought translating was to convey the meaning to the other language correctly. some words and meanings might not exist in different languages. so yeah its hard to translate :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I thought translating was to convey the meaning to the other language correctly. some words and meanings might not exist in different languages. so yeah its hard to translate :)

Lol 😁 kicking .... has a completely different set of words in Hindi now that i remember my ex used to say that to me all the time which is more offensive! T_T

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks!

Now back to sleep.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077