WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

True. However there was no cause for it as I did explain myself but was ignored.

Things escalated for no reason.

its cool we know what went down :p maybe it got lost in the thread because I think his beef was with snowflake after you left for a while

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The one time I am dead serious I am being called out for being sarcastic. I have to work on my communication skills.

nah you are good. minus that one time when I thought you translated my words using bing and then putting it back here ... I still haven't forgotten that :crying:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Have done it before but I don't remember having brain freeze. Will try it, but not any time soon since we are in the middle of summer, although it feels more like April :D.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

The one time I am dead serious I am being called out for being sarcastic. I have to work on my communication skills.
It seems you are always on the lookout for a fight. See how things escalated? 'You started arguing on a baseless comment from Mohammed. At least he accepted it was wrong. But you didn't believe me but chose to believe Mohammed? Why was that? Because it had the potential to create a fight.' I know you are not a person who looks for a fight. But if anyone else was in my place,my above lines reflect how he would have interpreted the situation. Sometimes it's good to break our pride and accept that we are wrong,rather than calling someone a fourteen year old,a pacifist or something silly. Are we friends from now on? :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It seems you are always on the lookout for a fight. See how things escalated? 'You started arguing on a baseless comment from Mohammed. At least he accepted it was wrong. But you didn't believe me but chose to believe Mohammed? Why was that? Because it had the potential to create a fight.' I know you are not a person who looks for a fight. But if anyone else was in my place,my above lines reflect how he would have interpreted the situation. Sometimes it's good to break our pride and accept that we are wrong,rather than calling someone a fourteen year old,a pacifist or something silly. Are we friends from now on? :)

I started it based on your offensive and arrogant posts, that has nothing to do with his translation.

When commenting that I think I made it pretty clear I was not sure that he translated it correctly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss