WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
The guy above me (Chregu)can never come up in his life...he stubbornly believes that he is still right in front of everybody.. Mark my words,this pride of yours will have a fall, and that fall is going to be from a great height. Then you will realise that value of my words.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I started it based on your offensive and arrogant posts, that has nothing to do with his translation.

When commenting that I think I made it pretty clear I was not sure that he translated it correctly.
Hope proved it was not offensive,child.

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

The guy above me (Chregu)can never come up in his life...he stubbornly believes that he is still right in front of everybody.. Mark my words,this pride of yours will have a fall, and that fall is going to be from a great height. Then you will realise that value of my words.

What!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seriously, folks. Y'all need to quit this spat because it hurts my eyes reading it. If y'all want to continue this, I'll have to go talk to Muessig and or Laura to get the green light to throw folks into a corner until they either figure it out or drop it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Besides, the only ******** and moaning allowed here is about MSfT in the first place...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Okay, that was for once a great joke :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

.-. um if I may say something its not my place to say it but aren't you doing that same thing that you are saying.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Seriously, folks. Y'all need to quit this spat because it hurts my eyes reading it. If y'all want to continue this, I'll have to go talk to Muessig and or Laura to get the green light to throw folks into a corner until they either figure it out or drop it.

That would be mean though ;-)

Microsoft made some big promises today, I don't believe them a word until actions follow! Better? :p

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

It's a discussion, not a fight, no emotions involved.
Then accept that you were wrong,Chregu. I never said anything offensive,yet you call me names. Tell me,when you saw that Mohammed's comment was wrong,you still call me offensive. Some attitude,dude...Lets see how far you go.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Then accept that you were wrong,Chregu. I never said anything offensive,yet you call me names. Tell me,when you saw that Mohammed's comment was wrong,you still call me offensive. Some attitude,dude...Lets see how far you go.

orale ... ......... :straight: come on .....its not a big deal :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyways...so the GF and I went to Junior's in BK for dinner on Saturday. Man, I walked into the 1960s...restaurant, music (60's R&B) and portion size. We had this German chocolate + coconut cake that was the bees knees. I almost had to wheel the GF out oin a wheelbarrow because she was so stuffed. It was the second largest serving of dessert we've ever shared while dinning out for dinner. Cool place, but the portion sizes would kill me. Be back there next year...

No pictures, sadly. Next time...

Here's their website, and no it isn't a fancy close up, their slices are ginormous...

http://www.juniorscheesecake.com

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyways...so the GF and I went to Junior's in BK for dinner on Saturday. Man, I walked into the 1960s...restaurant, music (60's R&B) and portion size. We had this German chocolate + coconut cake that was the bees knees. I almost had to wheel the GF out oin a wheelbarrow because she was so stuffed. It was the second largest serving of dessert we've ever shared while dinning out for dinner. Cool place, but the portion sizes would kill me. Be back there next year...

No pictures, sadly. Next time...

Here's their website, and no it isn't a fancy close up, their slices are ginormous...

Junior's Most Fabulous Cheesecake and Desserts

lol I was going to say pictures or it didn't happen ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo