WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Sad. The people currently in this forum know what and who's right and who's wrong. Chregu behaves like he's the boss here.That is utterly wrong. Hmm. Guess it makes no sense to argue with a stubborn person. I'm just 16 years old,but someone on this forum who is much older than me has the mentality of a child,egging people on to fight. Can't even accept a peace request when I asked him if we could be friends.
Sad to see people being quiet. :(
I apologised to NlaRue for no reason. I bet Chregu cant do that.Expected more maturity from a college student.Chregu has an attitude problem.

Anyway let this thread continue in peace.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sad. The people currently in this forum know what and who's right and who's wrong. Chregu behaves like he's the boss here.That is utterly wrong. Hmm. Guess it makes no sense to argue with a stubborn person. I'm just 16 years old,but someone on this forum who is much older than me has the mentality of a child,egging people on to fight. Can't even accept a peace request when I asked him if we could be friends.
I apologised to NlaRue for no reason. I bet Chregu cant do that.Expected more maturity from a college student.Chregu has an attitude problem.

Don't worry, you are very young. 16 is an interesting age. Let's stop this, okay?

I am sorry, I shouldn't have started being sarcastic with my last two posts.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well then ok then
687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Don't worry, you are very young. 16 is an interesting age. Let's stop this, okay?

I am sorry, I shouldn't have started being sarcastic with my last two posts.
I'm sorry about my last 5 posts too. I guess was wrong to call you stubborn,but then even when I offered peace you didn't accept it... Then what should I do? Anyway,we are on good terms now,right? 😊

P.S why did you say 16 is an interesting
age lol 😖

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I'm sorry about my last 5 posts too. I guess was wrong to call you stubborn,but then even when I offered peace you didn't accept it... Then what should I do? Anyway,we are on good terms now,right? 😊

P.S why did you say 16 is an interesting
age lol 😖

Maybe, because you step to kind of adulthood.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss