WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
"Never too late to prepare, cuz many things you feared have been in place for years." Back Again - Dilated Peoples (that ones for you, Sahib)

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Let's talk about our profession, shall we? Well, I've just finished high school 🏫. I've appeared for Pre-Med and qualified,but was not admitted because I was 'underage' lol. According to the MCI (Medical Council of India) You have to be 17 at the time of writing the exam. Unfair /s Otherwise I'd have been a doctor by 21. Now I have to drop a year and write the exam again :/
Hope I clear AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences). It's the best college in the country.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Let's talk about our profession, shall we? Well, I've just finished high school 🏫. I've appeared for Pre-Med and qualified,but was not admitted because I was 'underage' lol. According to the MCI (Medical Council of India) You have to be 17 at the time of writing the exam. Unfair /s Otherwise I'd have been a doctor by 21. Now I have to drop a year and write the exam again :/
Hope I clear AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences). It's the best college in the country.

Well, looks like we've got another doctor is training in the house. As an FYI, I work in a medical facility and our patients are all young people such as yourself. For the record, even if you'd gotten into that school, you wouldn't be a doctor until at least 25...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

"Never too late to prepare, cuz many things you feared have been in place for years." Back Again - Dilated Peoples (that ones for you, Sahib)

HA finally I know a group that you talk about . I like dilated peoples . :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, looks like we've got another doctor is training in the house. As an FYI, I work in a medical facility and our patients are all young people such as yourself. For the record, even if you'd gotten into that school, you wouldn't be a doctor until at least 25...

dang... that's such a long time :/ I hope being a doctor for them is what they want

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

"I used to be a little ******* with stress, now I'm a boss where I'm from with Alaska on my chest, yes." Never Gonna Get It - Sean Biggs feat. Topic & Akon

(That's another one for you, Sahib)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

dang... that's such a long time :/ I hope being a doctor for them is what they want

Hope so. That's 4 years college + med school + residency. Then some more years for a speciality (varies with the speciality). For example, the cute Asian fellow at work is 2 years my junior but she is a 2nd year adolescent fellow. That means she started early enough to go through all those steps to be half way to being a full fledged PEDs doc specializing in adolescent medicine. Why it is impressive for her is she's under 30.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That would be mean though ;-)

Microsoft made some big promises today, I don't believe them a word until actions follow! Better? :p

That's right, now were are on right track :D.
As a fan of cars I will compare Microsoft with cars.
Some of you maybe know Alfa Romeo. Italian brand, which was in 60s Porsches competitor. Now in 2014 they have 3 cars on sale. There were promises of presenting successor of mid size sedan Alfa Romeo 159. It was promised in 2011, now in 2014 there are still promises the car will be ready in 2 years. Same is with Microsoft, they give us hope and than we wait.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Actually after my MBBS I want to go to the research side. I don't want to become a practitioner. Preferably Genetics field.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

"I used to be a little ******* with stress, now I'm a boss where I'm from with Alaska on my chest, yes." Never Gonna Get It - Sean Biggs feat. Topic & Akon

(That's another one for you, Sahib)

I remember that song too ! I heard it when I was in 6th grade. I thought it was biggy back then because he has the same rap style as him

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hope so. That's 4 years college + med school + residency. Then some more years for a speciality (varies with the speciality). For example, the cute Asian fellow at work is 2 years my junior but she is a 2nd year adolescent fellow. That means she started early enough to go through all those steps to be half way to being a full fledged PEDs doc specializing in adolescent medicine. Why it is impressive for her is she's under 30.

wow she worked hard to get there because I know its not easy in school with the classes and all. the added bonus is that she is still cute ;P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel