WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Actually after my MBBS I want to go to the research side. I don't want to become a practitioner. Preferably Genetics field.

Cool nothing wrong with that. Hope you're successful at that. While practitioners get all the pub, researchers are just as important. The fellow who graduated from our program here at work took a 50% practitioner and 50% research position at another hospital. So some people still mix it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so after you get that where will you work at.. for the government ?

I go wherever the need is. I won't have any idea until my last semester. I could go back and work as a clinician, I could try to work for the government, I could get a mgmt job. All are realistic possibilities.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

wow she worked hard to get there because I know its not easy in school with the classes and all. the added bonus is that she is still cute ;P

She's a straight up Korean born badass. Works well with the patients though. She'll make a fine attending.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

She's a straight up Korean born badass. Works well with the patients though. She'll make a fine attending.

Something about those Asians :p anyways she will I mean she didn't make if this far to be a bad attending.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I go wherever the need is. I won't have any idea until my last semester. I could go back and work as a clinician, I could try to work for the government, I could get a mgmt job. All are realistic possibilities.

I think if you work in a mgmt position people might give you a hard time since you are the boss. Government seems to boring . I'm
Not sure about Clinician but it sounds to work with kids

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Hehe, Nadia! You know English isn't my tongue and it's even harder to write right when I'm DRUNKed!

Happens!! I don't even have to be drunk to not speak my mother tongue properly.... I stutter all the time!! :D English is good.... But my mama doesn't speak English :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Research... My Japanese coworker has an intern every summer, always a medical student from Japan that wants to get to know the other side, the side of research.

The current one started today. They are always squeezed next to me. I could have another desk, but I like mine, so I live with it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Research... My Japanese coworker has an intern every summer, always a medical student from Japan that wants to get to know the other side, the side of research.

The current one started today. They are always squeezed next to me. I could have another desk, but I like mine, so I live with it.

Lol of course you wouldn't move ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro