WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm also sure he'll not understand that was a joke...

He certainly won't. But he'll grow out of it.

Actually, I wanted to say something about your remark about ice cream, but decided against it. I know it's certainly not healthy, but god, it's so delicious ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He certainly won't. But he'll grow out of it.

Actually, I wanted to say something about your remark about ice cream, but decided against it. I know it's certainly not healthy, but god, it's so delicious ;-)

I love ice cream. I had a nice mint tea ice cream with a warm chocolate brownie on the weekend. :)

I'm a snob with regards to deserts... sigh. I like quality chocolate and quality ice cream. Same goes for coffee. I guess we all have our idiosyncrasies.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I love ice cream. I had a nice mint tea ice cream with a warm chocolate brownie on the weekend. :)

I'm a snob with regards to deserts... sigh. I like quality chocolate and quality ice cream. Same goes for coffee. I guess we all have our idiosyncrasies.

No, I completely agree. I have eaten ice cream I thought only tastes like cardboard while the people that were with me loved it. I just don't understand that. I'm also not keen of Ben & Cherry's for example, as in my opinion they only offer medium quality ice cream and just put an endless amount of crap into it to make it... I don't know what.

I love the Swiss M?venpick ice cream. But it needs to be produced in Switzerland, the brand also exists abroad but it's not the same product.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope you feel better soon. Sry about yesterday :)

I'm feeling just fine. It's a work thing.

I accept your apology but I will say one thing. Learn to know the difference between attacking and arguing a persons ideas and not attacking and insulting a person. There is a big difference between the two. You did that later rather than the former.

Also, if you have anything to say to me, say it to me. Don't hide behind another language. That's impolite.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Actually, by definition it's design, not art.

This is a little late, isn't it? I thought about it on the bike while cycling to meet my girlfriend yesterday, and then forgot about it ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually, by definition it's design, not art.

This is a little late, isn't it? I thought about it on the bike while cycling to meet my girlfriend yesterday, and then forgot about it ;-)

Well design can be art. The design museums I've been to feel like an art museum in a way. I like good design. :)

Even though some people think otherwise. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well design can be art. The design museums I've been to feel like an art museum in a way. I like good design. :)

Even though some people think otherwise. :p

I definitely think otherwise, art and design do have different purposes, a different goal. I'm however not saying that design can't be beautiful or unique.

Art and Design

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

みんなさん,こんにちは. 今日は,雨が 降りそうです. 仕事 ヘ 行きます. でも,私は とても 疲れてます.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

みんなさん,こんにちは. 今日は,雨が 降りそうです. 仕事 ヘ 行きます. でも,私は とても 疲れてます.

Next to me are sitting two Japanese persons talking about some sciency things in Japanese. I could ask them what you wrote here, but then they would notice that I'm browsing this forum during working hours (what they actually already do) ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I definitely think otherwise, art and design do have different purposes, a different goal. I'm however not saying that design can't be beautiful or unique.

Art and Design

Oh I entirely agree with you. Design's purpose is to sell something where as art is to make you think. I usually have issues with some modern art but I can't like everything. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I always love how family can throw a curveball into things. Listening along to the comedy of errors that had plagued the GF's vacation trip planning just makes me shake my head. I'm sure the trip will go well for her as she's on vacation next week.

At least she's on vacation.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sucks that it's raining. Hopefully your day goes better than mine at work. :)

It's not quite raining yet, just seems that way. It is supposed to though, as the t-storm that rolled through yesterday appears to be hanging around...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss