WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Have you been to the London Design Museum? It's really good. I highly recommend it. I went to the Toronto one and was quite disappointed.

Yeah visited it last year when it was the 50 year anniversary. Got a limited edition book when I was there to, full of art. Was great.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Chregu, just do the next best thing...copy and paste so that they don't see what you're browsing...😉

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A friend and I wanted to meet for a coffee, she's however not answering my text. Well, it's her loss I guess ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's not quite raining yet, just seems that way. It is supposed to though, as the t-storm that rolled through yesterday appears to be hanging around...

We have lots of clouds but still some blue sky. It's getting hotter and apparently hitting 30C by Friday. Which of course means t-storms come the weekend. You could have kept those you know. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah visited it last year when it was the 50 year anniversary. Got a limited edition book when I was there to, full of art. Was great.

We went earlier this year. Was a great place. I'm looking forward to their new building when it's done. It's rather interesting looking.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We have lots of clouds but still some blue sky. It's getting hotter and apparently hitting 30C by Friday. Which of course means t-storms come the weekend. You could have kept those you know. :p

That's not on me. Blame BP because the heavens are still trying to fulfill his send some snow request from last winter.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Chregu, just do the next best thing...copy and paste so that they don't see what you're browsing...

Maybe you wrote something terribly offensive, I won't risk that. The Japanese people working in my lab are the nicest people, but they also seem fragile in their never-ending politeness. I wouldn't risk insulting them ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Microsoft's Nadella promotes internal sharing of project code by employees | Windows Phone Central

That actually sounds good. And it might explain the slowness of Microsoft all these years.

MS was never known as a progressive. There's a reason why they called it the 'lumbering giant'. :p

If they haven't been sharing code between different projects that explains pretty much everything as to why WP and MS products are complete cluster ****s.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

LOL! How soon do you see his dreams coming true? :p

This code sharing thing combined with the power struggles that will result from it, inserting Nokia into the company including the lay-offs, perusing side-projects like Android phones.

Yeah, two years could be a little optimistic ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you wrote something terribly offensive, I won't risk that. The Japanese people working in my lab are the nicest people, but they also seem fragile in their never-ending politeness. I wouldn't risk insulting them ;-)

Dude, Rue pretty much translated what I wrote. But if you need confirmation, there was nothing offensive in there. It's the same stuff as always...me mentioning how tired I am.

Hell, I'm more worried if I wrote what I wrote correctly than being a smartass and writing something offensive...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Dude, Rue pretty much translated what I wrote. But if you need confirmation, there was nothing offensive in there.

Come on, I was kidding. Of course I don't expect you to write something offensive. There's even a wink smiley...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Dude, Rue pretty much translated what I wrote. But if you need confirmation, there was nothing offensive in there. It's the same stuff as always...me mentioning how tired I am.

Hell, I'm more worried if I wrote what I wrote correctly than being a smartass and writing something offensive...

Does the Japanese language suffer with offensive words and regular word being very similar? I know of a couple in Finnish that are like that, well to my ear they sound the same to a Finnish person completely different.

I won't go into their fun with phonetics fire story...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MS was never known as a progressive. There's a reason why they called it the 'lumbering giant'. :p

If they haven't been sharing code between different projects that explains pretty much everything as to why WP and MS products are complete cluster ****s.

I'm amazed to hear them confirm how much of a cluster**** things have been. That's nice PR. Let's now see some results and show us you mean business with good hardware and more importantly, improved support and software.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Come on, I was kidding. Of course I don't expect you to write something offensive. There's even a wink smiley...

I knew you was. I went all seriousy on you because I just remembered it's only Tuesday at work and I'm not in the mood to deal with inefficiency from coworkers today...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm amazed to hear them confirm how much of a cluster**** things have been. That's nice PR. Let's now see some results and show us you mean business with good hardware and more importantly, improved support and software.

Agreed completely. Thing is, being MS and with all the shuffling about, Chregu is probably dead on. We're looking at least 2-3 years I'd say before things start to sort themselves out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs