WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...MSFT is rolling out Cyan. Guess all 5 of us non Lumia WP users have to wait for the update even longer.

I get MSFT bought Nokia. But couldn't they at least have rolled out 8.1 to the others at the same time? But that sounds like I'm asking for a leopard to change its spots or for all politicians to be upstanding and honest...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But don't get too serious that it affects everyone....jk jk ��

I'm happy to talk about anything and everything. I like to discuss, argue and learn. That's just part of life. Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to do these things well. Most people don't understand how I think. Some people may think I like to be right. But that's not the case. I want to understand so I will drill down arguments in hopes of clarifying things and learn. People tend to get upset with things like that though. They see themselves being cornered and boxed in instead of committing themselves to what they think is right.

I actually like finding out I'm wrong. It provides an opportunity to learn.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You need to learn to relax and just go with the flow. It's just a bit fun. Nothing serious. We get serious sometimes but that's just natural flow.

He has amazing mood swings from being teasing to being straight-out offensive to being overly sensitive to being exceedingly nice.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy to talk about anything and everything. I like to discuss, argue and learn. That's just part of life. Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to do these things well. Most people don't understand how I think. Some people may think I like to be right. But that's not the case. I want to understand so I will drill down arguments in hopes of clarifying things and learn. People tend to get upset with things like that though. They see themselves being cornered and boxed in instead of committing themselves to what they think is right.

I actually like finding out I'm wrong.

In other words, please refer back to that quote I posted about being afraid to fail as akin to not being ready to handle success yesterday. Same idea here...it is a learning environment here...💡

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So...MSFT is rolling out Cyan. Guess all 5 of us non Lumia WP users have to wait for the update even longer.

Personally I don't care. My 8X runs very stable and the battery holds up nicely every day with the 8.1 preview. I don't think that a firmware update will change much in this regard, if HTC will even bother with releasing one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Personally I don't care. My 8X runs very stable and the battery holds up nicely every day with the 8.1 preview. I don't think that a firmware update will change much in this regard, if HTC will even bother with releasing one.

Mine runs even better on 8.0. At least Xbox Music is less of a joke on that. I get why you don't care, and I don't blame you either. But you think what would he nice is a coordinated roll out. But if MSFT doesn't even share code in house, how could they even do a timed roll out?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Mine runs even better on 8.0. At least Xbox Music is less of a joke on that. I get why you don't care, and I don't blame you either. But you think what would he nice is a coordinated roll out. But if MSFT doesn't even share code in house, how could they even do a timed roll out?

But Nadella will change all of that ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Let me guess,PhD student, so about 23 years old, right ?

Much older. I've started a career in architecture but decided half-way through my advanced studies that it really isn't the right thing for me. So I went a year abroad, then I had to go through a special school to be admitted to the university where I did my undergraduate studies, and then I studied molecular biology.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99