WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...MSFT is rolling out Cyan. Guess all 5 of us non Lumia WP users have to wait for the update even longer.

I get MSFT bought Nokia. But couldn't they at least have rolled out 8.1 to the others at the same time? But that sounds like I'm asking for a leopard to change its spots or for all politicians to be upstanding and honest...

Finally :D . Not that I need it on my L820 but those indians with same question when is there 520 or 625 getting Cyan were really annoying. So now what, about a month before they get this update on their phone and they will be quiet again and WPC will be peaceful place again :D .

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Finally :D . Not that I need it on my L820 but those indians with same question when is there 520 or 625 getting Cyan were really annoying. So now what, about a month before they get this update on their phone and they will be quiet again and WPC will be peaceful place again :D .

This is a tech forum. Peaceful is not a word that could ever be applied here...

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Much older. I've started a career in architecture but decided half-way through my advanced studies that it really isn't the right thing for me. So I went a year abroad, then I had to go through a special school to be admitted to the university where I did my undergraduate studies, and then I studied molecular biology.
Hmm.Architecture has good scope. Lots of people don't take architecture here in India. Students who have studied PCM prefer to go towards the engineering side. Very few take B.Arch, and the demand is also very high. You can get a good salary here in India 😊. Anyways, why didn't you like architecture? Just curious.... Did it involve too much physical strain on you? That is one of the reasons I've heard for people not taking architecture.... Standing in the hot sun, monitoring the workers...
People here prefer the 'Just sit and earn money 💰 'type of job. That's one of the few reasons why India is such an economically and research wise backward country.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm.Architecture has good scope. Lots of people don't take architecture here in India. Students who have studied PCM prefer to go towards the engineering side. Very few take B.Arch, and the demand is also very high. You can get a good salary here in India ��. Anyways, why didn't you like architecture? Just curious.... Did it involve too much physical strain on you? That is one of the reasons I've heard for people not taking architecture.... Standing in the hot sun, monitoring the workers...
People here prefer the 'Just sit and earn money �� 'type of job. That's one of the few reasons why India is such an economically and research wise backward country.

I don't think many architects suffer from physical strain here in the EU. There are many different types of work in the architecture field but monitoring site workers isn't normally one of them. That's what a site foreman does.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So Mia I guess you already had a NSFW with a French female :p ha good stuff.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Soooo rue isn't having a good day....... Maybe tomorrow will be better :)?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I could never go to an eye doctor place ( I don't need them yet ) they scare me too anyways looks like snowflake is getting them :eek: I wonder if eye doctors are nicer over there

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't think many architects suffer from physical strain here in the EU. There are many different types of work in the architecture field but monitoring site workers isn't normally one of them. That's what a site foreman does.

Most architects I know in this country are usually glued to their huge screens and designs, they occasionally go out to check on the progress of actual construction. I agree with N_LaRUE that the site foreman takes care of this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss