WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Most architects I know in this country are usually glued to their huge screens and designs, they occasionally go out to check on the progress of actual construction. I agree with N_LaRUE that the site foreman takes care of this...

Engineering is pretty much the same unless you're doing site work. I thought it was the same.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Engineering is pretty much the same unless you're doing site work. I thought it was the same.

For the most part I am at the computer but I do go down to the cleanroom a few times a week to check on the actual making of the devices....

GammelOter

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site

Here I find myself installing Windows Vista on my friends computer. She just want to get her work done, and don't care about the OS.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here I find myself installing Windows Vista on my friends computer. She just want to get her work done, and don't care about the OS.

I like vista :) It was a good os after service pack 2 but after that people still hated it :/ I think it really was a good os

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For the most part I am at the computer but I do go down to the cleanroom a few times a week to check on the actual making of the devices....

I used to do that when I was in manufacturing. I used to like hanging out in the test area. Always liked playing around with the high horsepower motors. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I could never go to an eye doctor place ( I don't need them yet ) they scare me too anyways looks like snowflake is getting them :eek: I wonder if eye doctors are nicer over there

Ophthalmologist or optometrist would work instead of eye doctor place. For such a scientist, you're not using the scientific term here. 😉 I'll let you google to see the difference...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Mia I guess you already had a NSFW with a French female :p ha good stuff.

I went NSFW with one who spoke French, one who spoke Korean and one who spoke Spanish (not all three languages or partners simultaneously). It is fun stuff you should try...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb