WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I used to do that when I was in manufacturing. I used to like hanging out in the test area. Always liked playing around with the high horsepower motors. :)

Actually its cool getting new gizmos onto the production floor. Got some real neat machines in over the last 12 months. Currently trying to bring two more in, hopefully up and running in the next year or so. Keep in mind, the production lead time on some of these machines is over 4 months, then shipping from either Europe or Asia, usually 2 weeks in customs at LAX and then installation, startup issues, training etc.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ophthalmologist or optometrist would work instead of eye doctor place. For such a scientist, you're not using the scientific term here. I'll let you google to see the difference...

Ha...wait scientist ._. I'm not a scientist I'm more of a baby network admin :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Science and Sahib do not mix. Please don't type and theorize.
It is not great but it is my take on:
Math and alcohol don't mix, please don't drink and derive.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When I saw Rubino's article with the shot of the Cyan list and the words "not available" beside the 810, I thought you...

When I saw I thought " hell yeah " they I looked into it and it said not available :/ oh well it still works but it will get replaced maybe next Summer

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I went NSFW with one who spoke French, one who spoke Korean and one who spoke Spanish (not all three languages or partners simultaneously). It is fun stuff you should try...

My gosh ._. And over here thinking damn he's smooth

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Finally :D . Not that I need it on my L820 but those indians with same question when is there 520 or 625 getting Cyan were really annoying. So now what, about a month before they get this update on their phone and they will be quiet again and WPC will be peaceful place again :D .

Part of the fabric of WPC is that people ***** and complain all the time. One measly update from MSFT won't ever change that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have finally managed to clean out house but still have one WP, one Moto X and two WP devices in the pipeline. I still have 6 bad Lumia 822 boards that I need to get time to fix and then sell for cheap here on the marketplace. If the 930 variant with LTE on TMO shows up I might get that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I meant more for Chregu. I was just lazy to post the correct words. You're still a computer scientist, even though you don't sound like one...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have finally managed to clean out house but still have one WP, one Moto X and two WP devices in the pipeline. I still have 6 bad Lumia 822 boards that I need to get time to fix and then sell for cheap here on the marketplace. If the 930 variant with LTE on TMO shows up I might get that.

You know the 930 reminds me of the iPhone . They both don't have glance and they both have the metallic look.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good show so far...😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know the 930 reminds me of the iPhone . They both don't have glance and they both have the metallic look.

I don't see how you came to that conclusion, and because I'm at work and cannot drink any alcohol to help me see your point more clearly, I'll just trust your judgement.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I meant more for Chregu. I was just lazy to post the correct words. You're still a computer scientist, even though you don't sound like one...

Ohhhh I figured haha. I don't see myself as a computer scientist because that's computer science where they go on and theorize about computation and stuff like that . I'm more of a physical stuff kind of computer guy . I like to know who things works and why we have it . That's why I went for the network side because everyone uses it and I wanted to know how the Internet works. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't see how you came to that conclusion, and because I'm at work and cannot drink any alcohol to help me see your point more clearly, I'll just trust your judgement.

Err what I should of said was the 930 is the prefect phone for iPhone users .

Yeah I can't explain myself ._.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss