WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When I said I felt the 930 wasn't a true successor FOR ME from my 920 in one of the blogs because of same storage and/or no microSD, people started raging at me, and argued that the 920 didn't have microSD support as well. :-/

Agreed, it is a successor more to the 925, not so much the 920.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm nah that's not it but yeah they don't has SD card slots

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The L930 has a bigger screen. It's got a coloured back. It's comes standard with 32gb of space. Has small app store

IPhone is smaller, lighter, comes with three sizes of internal space. It's more expensive. Sort of. Come in two colours. Has the largest app store.

Yeah, I see the similarity.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The L930 has a bigger screen. It's got a coloured back. It's comes standard with 32gb of space. Has small app store

IPhone is smaller, lighter, comes with three sizes of internal space. It's more expensive. Sort of. Come in two colours. Has the largest app store.

Yeah, I see the similarity.

Bbbbb, but, they both have glass screens and a metal band and no removable battery and no micro SD card:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE, now it is the understatement of the century:)

Sahib, need to watch some more Big Bang Theory. You are like Sheldon Cooper and sarcasm....

I'm bad with jokes :p it takes a long for me to get them .-.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No, it was XP and 7. Barely anyone wanted Vista. It tried to copy OS X Tiger, and at the same time, had it's billions of issues.

I wasn't recommending xp just because I knew it was in its way out . I did enjoy vista :) sad that people blamed the issues on vista when the software companies were the cause of driver issues .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss