WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wasn't recommending xp just because I knew it was in its way out . I did enjoy vista :) sad that people blamed the issues on vista when the software companies were the cause of driver issues .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Um, Vista was slow. Very slow. It wasn't just drivers. The thing was bloatware. It wasn't optimized. It has all the elements of W7 but lacked the optimization of Win 7. That's why it sucked so bad.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmm.Architecture has good scope. Lots of people don't take architecture here in India. Students who have studied PCM prefer to go towards the engineering side. Very few take B.Arch, and the demand is also very high. You can get a good salary here in India . Anyways, why didn't you like architecture? Just curious.... Did it involve too much physical strain on you? That is one of the reasons I've heard for people not taking architecture.... Standing in the hot sun, monitoring the workers...
People here prefer the 'Just sit and earn money  'type of job. That's one of the few reasons why India is such an economically and research wise backward country.

I didn't like the artsy side. Architects are usually so full of themselves, if I didn't have to suffer through it I would have found it hilarious. ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I could never go to an eye doctor place ( I don't need them yet ) they scare me too anyways looks like snowflake is getting them :eek: I wonder if eye doctors are nicer over there

I just went to a store selling glasses, they have the devices there to measure what kind of correction is needed :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't like the artsy side. Architects are usually so full of themselves, if I didn't had to suffer through it I would have found it hilarious. ;-)

I think you need a bit of an ego to be an architect. I don't mind the artsy thing though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just went to a store selling glasses, they have the devices there to measure what kind of correction is needed :)

I don't get Sahib's fear. Maybe he needs glasses and is scared of looking like a geek or something. :p It might make him look older and smarter though! Maybe even.... sophisticated! :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Speaking of glasses...I might need an eye check up :( ...I can't see properly :(
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't get Sahib's fear. Maybe he needs glasses and is scared of looking like a geek or something. :p It might make him look older and smarter though! Maybe even.... sophisticated! :p

He explained this a while ago, he has a fear of doctors. I guess it's something similar as other people have with clowns, with the difference that doctors could help with the clowns, while there's a problem of being afraid from what could help you...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He explained this a while ago, he has a fear of doctors. I guess it's something similar as other people have with clowns, with the difference that doctors could help with the clowns, while there's a problem of being afraid from what could help you...

I don't like clowns. Not scared of them just see them as pointless.

As for doctors. Not scared but don't like needles much.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't like clowns. Not scared of them just see them as pointless.

Me neither, I don't get what's supposed funny or entertaining about them.

As for doctors. Not scared but don't like needles much.

I don't mind them. As a regular blood donor I'm quite used to getting... I don't know a word that would fit here, only Swiss German words come to mind, so I can't even translate something ;-)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't recommending xp just because I knew it was in its way out . I did enjoy vista :) sad that people blamed the issues on vista when the software companies were the cause of driver issues .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
My first computer Hp Pavilion a6120in 💻 ran Windows Vista Home 🏠 Basic on just 512 mb ram. This was 7 years ago,precisely September 2007. It ran smooth on Web browsing and Office work. Not gaming obviously, except flash games. I loved the way it worked smoother than the school xp computers with superior hardware. I used it for 5 years straight without a single reinstall. Then in 2012 I upgraded it to 4GB DDR2 ram,NVIDIA Geforce GT520 2GB DDR3, and Windows 8. It's smoother than either 7 or vista. Vista SP2=Windows 7 in terms of performance. I don't get the bad opinion about Vista everyone has right now. It runs fine on 512mb ram and a Pentium D processor. 👍

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Um, Vista was slow. Very slow. It wasn't just drivers. The thing was bloatware. It wasn't optimized. It has all the elements of W7 but lacked the optimization of Win 7. That's why it sucked so bad.

it sucked before service pack 2 which brought it closer to win 7. for me it was still an enjoyable OS

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

nah I don't need glasses :) I just don't like doctors ....:/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire