WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

what's that o.o? freeze panes

It's a viewing function in excel. It allows you to lock certain rows and columns in place so you can constantly view them. Think of headers at the top of a table and as you scroll down you want to continue to see those headers. Freeze panes let's you so that. I'm a little surprised you don't know much about excel....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Apple partners up with IBM to sell companies iPads and iPhones. Microsoft has a lot of work ahead...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apple partners up with IBM to sell companies iPads and iPhones. Microsoft has a lot of work ahead...

My company is using IBM services and switching to iPhones from BB. I don't see iPads being something my company plans on using though some do BYO.

I won't go into MS folly but ignoring their largest market is by far their dumbest thing to date. They should have set up their phones and tablets for enterprise in mind.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My company is using IBM services and switching to iPhones from BB. I don't see iPads being something my company plans on using though some do BYO.

I won't go into MS folly but ignoring their largest market is by far their dumbest thing to date. They should have set up their phones and tablets for enterprise in mind.

So you'll have an iPhone soon? :D

MS should have done many things differently, faster and more clever. They just should have shared code ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No I'm not entitled to a phone. :p

MS, could have, should have....

But with Nadella there's only one word left: They will!

Nadella seems to me a little like a candidate for the presidential elections. A lot of promises ("Yes, we can!") that are pretty much crushed by reality later. But we will see.

Sorry to hear you won't get an iPhone :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, today is going pretty ****, sort of. There's a new guy who me and my co-worker were suspecting was going to be an *** and rather painful to work with. We were correct. The guy is a complete slimeball. So not happy. He's one of those people who you distrust the minute you meet them. At least now I know that he is that way I just need to be more cautious. Damn I hate working like that though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)