WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, my OneDrive has changed:

Free: 25 GB
Camera roll bonus: 3 GB
Office 365: 1024 GB

That's quite amazing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

India is still a developing country. Data connections are very costly here. People listen to news on fm on the go, and some people don't even buy TV here! They rely completely on FM for news. It's free,no data costs....its the ultimate source of information that is always conveyed to you whether you have money or not :) Besides it doesn't cost much to add FM.

Did you not read my comment?

I more or less said the iPhone isn't made for India or developing countries. That's why it doesn't have FM radio.It wasn't developed with that in mind. Neither was WP initially. I don't think MS wanted FM radio.

My guess would be that future phones won't have FM unless it's made for developing countries.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Did you not read my comment?

I more or less said the iPhone isn't made for India or developing countries. That's why it doesn't have FM radio.It wasn't developed with that in mind. Neither was WP initially. I don't think MS wanted FM radio.

My guess would be that future phones won't have FM unless it's made for developing countries.
I was just expressing my opinion that India is also a developing country.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

:/ bummer. so are you going to use a case

I have one for the screen. I didn't expect that I would hit the back so hard, but I often carry it around in my sports bag, so it's not too surprising actually. My girlfriend would say it's an article of daily use and things like this happen.

I'll get one for my iPhone, it will be very thin anyway ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have one for the screen. I didn't expect that I would hit the back so hard, but I often carry it around in my sports bag, so it's not too surprising actually. My girlfriend would say it's an article of daily use and things like this happen.

I'll get one for my iPhone, it will be very thin anyway ;-)

so it will be like a skin case ( you know the ones that use special glue or adhesive ) that make it feel batter

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

so it will be like a skin case ( you know the ones that use special glue or adhesive ) that make it feel batter

I meant the phone will be thin, not the case. Well, I don't know. I'll take more care of the iPad in the future. I often put it into the bag and the bag into my locker without taking care at all.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I meant the phone will be thin, not the case. Well, I don't know. I'll take more care of the iPad in the future. I often put it into the bag and the bag into my locker without taking care at all.

ohhhhhh I see I was thinking a case. all this time I thought you used a case on your ipad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise