WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning. Today I'm in zombie mode. I have no idea how I plan to function today. I slept really bad last night. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's a rather sad thing. Part of my IT training I had to learn up to intermediate level of word, excel and access. I think we did something on PowerPoint but I was already good with that, well I was pretty good with everything except access.

yeah it was part of the requirement before I entered college but they changed it 2 years before I entered.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Somehow I see IT degrading....

maybe maybe not. they try to make us ONLY take the classes that apply to our field of job. so a programmer wouldn't take networking classes or a office assistant certified in office wouldn't take programing classes. its a way to teach us and get us to the working field fast. well that's how its now in colleges in northen cali

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

maybe maybe not. they try to make us ONLY take the classes that apply to our field of job. so a programmer wouldn't take networking classes or a office assistant certified in office wouldn't take programing classes. its a way to teach us and get us to the working field fast. well that's how its now in colleges in northen cali

I know the concept. It also means to have to take extra training if you want to go further in your career. Providing basic skills makes a lot of difference. Saying that I'm guessing most people lean these skills in high school?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to point out that I think continuous training is a good thing.

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I really hope Microsoft will fire the Microsoft guys and not the Nokia guys.

After all, Nokia brought some very cool features to Windows Phone, and made a Windows Phone like Android skin including a very cool and unique notification center that would be perfect for Windows Phone, while Microsoft was figuring out how to copy Android's notification center but leaving out all the features and implementing an alibi VPN solution...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know the concept. It also means to have to take extra training if you want to go further in your career. Providing basic skills makes a lot of difference. Saying that I'm guessing most people lean these skills in high school?

yeah they teach out basic office work in high school

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Still if you put it in USD it comes out to be 4$ a gallon man a gallon !!!! That's expensive. It's up one dollar since last year

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Still cheaper than here. But prices didn't go up in fast but were rising since recession started. It was around 1?/l back in 2008.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

oh hey snowflake you should check out the work stuff I thought you and mia might find interesting. I didn't include rue since I don't think rue works out anymore :p Favorite for later? - Imgur here it is if you don't want to look back

Thanks but I don't do this kind of work out, I am too lazy for it as it's just incredibly boring. I only do cardio training.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Chregu MIA posted a few more things about his sports band thing. Probably need to go back a few pages.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Chregu MIA posted a few more things about his sports band thing. Probably need to go back a few pages.

I think I've read it and "thanked" it. Was it the post that basically said: "it's awesome.... when combined with an Android phone!!!"? ;-)

Without integrated GPS it doesn't help for what I'd like to have it. Even though I understand that it would probably soak the battery empty pretty fast...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb