WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Crazy isn't it? Were at ?1.30/L equivalent to $2 US which means $8 per gallon.

Gasoline is one of the most expensive thing in Europe compared to other parts of the world.

And for the record, Nokia Lumia 930 is also on sale in Slovenia for only 650 ? :D. They really don't want to sell any of those.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Gasoline is one of the most expensive thing in Europe compared to other parts of the world.

And for the record, Nokia Lumia 930 is also on sale in Slovenia for only 650 ? :D. They really don't want to sell any of those.

It's way over priced but we knew that already.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Friend is getting it so I would might be able to get an invite from him. But I'm not sure if I really want a new phone. I certainly don't need it.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Friend is getting it so I would might be able to get an invite from him. But I'm not sure if I really want a new phone. I certainly don't need it.

If you want to help your country's and the world's economy, you better buy a new phone fast! ;D

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

My country would not be getting anything since OPO doesn't send thing directly to Slovenia. I would have to order it to a fast forwarding company with storage in Germany and they would send it to me. Yeah I know, lot of problems.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A Muslim girl can marry outside her religion if the guy is of the Abrahamic religion!

Then the girls I knew in Canada must have been from very strict sects. I won't go into the news I've seen recently concerning the murders of girls who wanted to marry Christian guys...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Then the girls I knew in Canada must have been from very strict sects. I won't go into the news I've seen recently concerning the murders of girls who wanted to marry Christian guys...

Hugely exaggerated!! See it's mostly the families who do this! It's totally acceptable in Islam! But the other person should respect the religion

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Damn, the Spotify app on Windows Phone is so terribly buggy, half the time it doesn't play any music. This really frustrates me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs