WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just have a sandwich. :/

I'm thinking of making bagels this weekend so I can have them for breakfast. :) I might make some other bread as well. Depends how hot it gets. :p

I always eat sandwiches for lunch. And an apple. A cheese sandwich and an apple, and a cappuccino. My standard lunch ;-)

Nice, I never bake bread, only cakes from time to time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I always eat sandwiches for lunch. And an apple. A cheese sandwich and an apple, and a cappuccino. My standard lunch ;-)

No wonder you lost so much weight. :p No wonder why I have weigh as much as I do. :p

Yeah I need to go on a diet. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Bread is easy to make. I've had thoughts of buying a proper mixer but a good hand mixer with dough hooks is good enough for most situations. :)

I'm just too lazy and the bread culture in Switzerland is quite substantial, meaning you can get good bread almost everywhere :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No wonder you lost so much weight. :p No wonder why I have weigh as much as I do. :p

Yeah I need to go on a diet. :/

Well, the trick is then not to eat all the time during the day, and I'm having troubles with it ;-)

It was no problem during my diet month, but I'm already falling back into old habits.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm just too lazy and the bread culture in Switzerland is quite substantial, meaning you can get good bread almost everywhere :)

The bread situation has gotten better here (probably best in London) but I just like making bread. Nothing beats fresh bread. :)

Besides I can't find a good 'everything' bagel. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, the trick is then not to eat all the time during the day, and I'm having troubles with it ;-)

It was no problem during my diet month, but I'm already falling back into old habits.

Returning to bad habits is part of my problem. I even had a stint where I was drinking coke once a day. Bad idea. :/

So I'm off coke, now I just need to reduce in other areas. I'm still working on going more vegetarian and vegan but it's not easy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The bread situation has gotten better here (probably best in London) but I just like making bread. Nothing beats fresh bread. :)

Besides I can't find a good 'everything' bagel. :/

Here you probably couldn't find a bagel at all.

I have to eat bagels when visiting Great Britain!

When will you visit Switzerland?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Returning to bad habits is part of my problem. I even had a stint where I was drinking coke once a day. Bad idea. :/

So I'm off coke, now I just need to reduce in other areas. I'm still working on going more vegetarian and vegan but it's not easy.

I am becoming more and more vegetarian for various reasons: Costs, meat is very expensive here, convenience, storing meat can be problematic, and a vegetarian girlfriend does probably have an influence too ;-)

Also, I hope exercising 5 times a week almost an hour will keep these pants fitting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here you probably couldn't find a bagel at all.

That's similar to Finland. That's where I started making my own. Then again, the ones in Australia weren't that great either.

I have to eat bagels when visiting Great Britain!

I'll have to find you a good place to go in London as that will probably be the best place to get them. You're going to Cardiff and Bath still?

When will you visit Switzerland?

2 weeks Saturday is when we leave here. We're driving down.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes, Cardiff two nights, Bath one night, London one night.

That means you'll be in Switzerland when I'm in Great Britain?

Will you be here on the 1st of August? National holiday in Switzerland ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, Cardiff two nights, Bath one night, London one night.

That means you'll be in Switzerland when I'm in Great Britain?

Will you be here on the 1st of August? National holiday in Switzerland ;-)

We leave on the 2nd of August and we're driving to Luxembourg first.

Do you know where you're staying in London and what you're plans are? I know of a certain area to get good bagels but I don't want to send you too far out of your way.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Guys, I've unfortunately had to remove the religious discussion from earlier on, but don't worry - no one has done anything wrong (according to current ToU).

The concern is that WPCentral is a truly international forum and is read by people from every nation/religion (heck, even iPhone users!). Extended discussions of a religious/political nature have the capacity to get rather heated and lead to acrimony/trolling/etc. Although this wasn't the case here, there's a possibility that someone may jump on this in the future and raise a ruckus or react negatively to some of the participants of this conversation based on their religious views.

Sorry about that. Just moving the gas/petrol can away from the fire...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I've read it and "thanked" it. Was it the post that basically said: "it's awesome.... when combined with an Android phone!!!"? ;-)

Without integrated GPS it doesn't help for what I'd like to have it. Even though I understand that it would probably soak the battery empty pretty fast...

I'm not sure if it has it or not because it wasn't so clear about that in the specs sheet. Its got a 35Mah battery so I'd say it may not have the GPS. Still, if you have it synced to the phone you're currently using g and have on you it can tap into that phone's A-GPS.

What I like most about it is that for my needs, I don't have to have my Z Ultra on me that day for it to capture the data that is important to me. I can sync it twice a day - once before I leave home and once when I get back home.

Overall, it is useful enough for me. Plus I got it for $80, a price I was comforted paying. No way I'm buying stuff like this for over $100, unless it is a smart watch (even those I won't buy for over $150).

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb