WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. I actually feel a little bit refreshed. Wish I could stay home again a today and sleep, but I've got a few errands after work I need to run.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry about that. Just moving the gas/petrol can away from the fire...

It was already extinguished but whatever. Probably best to avoid discussing anything which gets people hot under the collar. We'll just go back to bashing MS and other tech companies. Not that doesn't upset people as well, but at least it's not an indoctrinated view... well unless you like Apple products that is...

Good thing I never really give my real opinion on religion and politics. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I actually feel a little bit refreshed. Wish I could stay home again a today and sleep, but I've got a few errands after work I need to run.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Morning! Welcome to the dead zone! :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It was already extinguished but whatever. Probably best to avoid discussing anything which gets people hot under the collar. We'll just go back to bashing MS and other tech companies. Not that doesn't upset people as well, but at least it's not an indoctrinated view... well unless you like Apple products that is...

Good thing I never really give my real opinion on religion and politics. :p

I'm more impressed by the fact that the mods go that far back to do edits. Man, reading through a thread this large must be murder on the eyes...😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm more impressed by the fact that the mods go that far back to do edits. Man, reading through a thread this large must be murder on the eyes...��

I'm guessing someone complained. Just like the last time we had this certain discussion. Either that or it showed up in the feed section and they saw it there.

In any case there are just some 'off topics' that are 'off topic'. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm guessing someone complained. Just like the last time we had this certain discussion. Either that or it showed up in the feed section and they saw it there.

In any case there are just some 'off topics' that are 'off topic'. :p

I guess, but I should be allowed to say that I think all ineffective politicians should be removed from office, placed on a pickling barrel and rolled off a cliff without worrying about someone being offended and taking it as an advocacy of harm to another human being as opposed to an extreme joke about how to deal with corrupt and or ineffective political leadership.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So more meetings at work, trying to get us to do the work of others and not get compensation for it and ultimately make us more inefficient at our own jobs. I just love how mgmt at my worksite thinks...😵

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So what's left to discuss then. Puppies and ice cream like always?

I like puppies and I do like ice cream.

Yesterday I watched Sightseers, it was... different ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess, but I should be allowed to say that I think all ineffective politicians should be removed from office, placed on a pickling barrel and rolled off a cliff without worrying about someone being offended and taking it as an advocacy of harm to another human being as opposed to an extreme joke about how to deal with corrupt and or ineffective political leadership.

I guess it's all about context. Offense is the easy claim of those who often feel 'hurt' about certain things being said but can't really give a reason for why they are 'hurt' by it.

I can understand that maybe Nadia felt we were ganging up on her but we were just pointing out things we've seen and heard. What she sees and hears is different to what we see and hear. What she treasures as something special in her life, I see it as a toxin on the planet (note: I feel that way about all of them, I'm not being specific). Doesn't mean we can't be friends. :) Varying views and a worldwide group of people is just common for conversation to go all over the place. Unfortunately people rather see people complaining their phones didn't update correctly or that Instagram is still crap or when is the update coming (for the millionth time), rather than deep conversation about real issues in the world. :p

There's a place for everything I guess. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nothing new on the Android on Windows Phone front. I guess that was the plan all along. Seeding some rumors, waiting until the storm is over, then quietly announcing it officially without anybody caring anymore, as everybody has gotten used to the thought.

Or maybe there won't be Android on Windows Phone. I will probably not care anymore for two years. Then we will see.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So more meetings at work, trying to get us to do the work of others and not get compensation for it and ultimately make us more inefficient at our own jobs. I just love how mgmt at my worksite thinks...😵

I think all management is the same the world over. Cut, cut cut... then tell you that people are the most important part of the company...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nothing new on the Android on Windows Phone front. I guess that was the plan all along. Seeding some rumors, waiting until the storm is over, then quietly announcing it officially without anybody caring anymore, as everybody has gotten used to the thought.

Or maybe there won't be Android on Windows Phone. I will probably not care anymore for two years. Then we will see.

I get the feeling there won't be Android on WP until WP9.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I guess it's all about context. Offense is the easy claim of those who often feel 'hurt' about certain things being said but can't really give a reason for why they are 'hurt' by it.

I can understand that maybe Nadia felt we were ganging up on her but we were just pointing out things we've seen and heard. What she sees and hears is different to what we see and hear. What she treasures as something special in her life, I see it as a toxin on the planet (note: I feel that way about all of them, I'm not being specific). Doesn't mean we can't be friends. :) Varying views and a worldwide group of people is just common for conversation to go all over the place. Unfortunately people rather see people complaining their phones didn't update correctly or that Instagram is still crap or when is the update coming (for the millionth time), rather than deep conversation about real issues in the world. :p

There's a place for everything I guess. :p

We could start a discussion about the new war in the middle east. There we would have it all, mistakes in the past, war at the moment, extremism, a complex situation nobody really knows what to believe and what not, a lot of pointed fingers for decades, and all the important aggressive religions to fight over it all.

No, I would never actually comment on it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Puppies are cute but I'm not really a dog person.

I love dogs, but I would never want to own one. Too demanding, too much work. It's funny how many people just get a dog without realizing how much time and money you have to spend on it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have a very low limit on my credit card, the deposit I'll have to give for the car in Portugal is higher. So I called my credit card company, and the gentleman there told me that I can request a limit increase via my e-banking software, and looking at my account it shouldn't be a problem at all.

So that's what I'm going to do.

I have an extra insurance that covers the deposit, but it only kicks in after I had to pay it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire