WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Samsung had a massive display at one of the biggest shopping centers in London. Centered on football but also had the devices. Had a play area for kids. Was an amazing opportunity for them to soak Samsung into the kids. :p

Samsung always conquers the malls!! :/ wp doesn't :(

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm more impressed by the fact that the mods go that far back to do edits. Man, reading through a thread this large must be murder on the eyes...😉

We're always reading through threads. Yep its murder on the eyes, lol.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

These days WP reminds me of Lindsay Lohan: still has a little bit of eye candy, trying to get by on past fleeting successes, promises to turn things around but struggles to do so, makes more headlines in less than flattering lights...should I keep going?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually curious about the hype that is cyan. Once I unlock this t-mo 925 I'm moonlighting on, I may hard reset my Malay model and see what becomes of this "great" update.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

These days WP reminds me of Lindsay Lohan: still has a little bit of eye candy, trying to get by on past fleeting successes, promises to turn things around but struggles to do so, makes more headlines in less than flattering lights...should I keep going?

Why not? Gives us something to talk about.

That announcement has been sent around the world already. Apparently the bulk of the cuts are within the Nokia handset division. So much for quality handsets...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm actually curious about the hype that is cyan. Once I unlock this t-mo 925 I'm moonlighting on, I may hard reset my Malay model and see what becomes of this "great" update.

I didn't think there was much in it other than stabilizing WP8.1

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Jessica Alba was promoting Windows Phone for a while. She's quite cute. She was however posting stuff with her iPhone what was kind of strange ;-)

Using stars to promote your stuff is a big mistake. They just want the money, there's no loyalty there. Not to mention that at the time WP had a really crap app store so you can't blame her. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if this was more people than was expected....

Microsoft to cut 18,000 jobs in the next year | Windows Phone Central

I think it's more.

Well, I love how Nadella writes that they will offer "job transition help in many locations" and they will be "treated with the respect they deserve for their contributions to this company".

For the first thing, lucky thing if you're in the right location, for the second all I could think of would be "**** you!".

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Jessica Alba was promoting Windows Phone for a while. She's quite cute. She was however posting stuff with her iPhone what was kind of strange ;-)

I like Jessica Alba (or the public image I've seen of her, to be more precise). At this point, whomever they have selling WP is like putting lipstick on a pig that just finished wallowing in mud. If what you're selling isn't up to snuff, then who you have selling it doesn't matter...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why not? Gives us something to talk about.

That announcement has been sent around the world already. Apparently the bulk of the cuts are within the Nokia handset division. So much for quality handsets...

Now, I'm not hating on Lindsay L here, but when you're most recent noteworthy talking point is the list of celebrities you did or didn't iPadded, that says alot there...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Now, I'm not hating on Lindsay L here, but when you're most recent noteworthy talking point is the list of celebrities you did or didn't iPadded, that says alot there...

I have never iPadded a celebrity in my life. And it is nothing I plan on doing. I would be too afraid of catching an STD...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo