WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Spotify app also loves to play songs twice in shuffle mode. I usually shuffle through great songs, it's still strange...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now, I'm not hating on Lindsay L here, but when you're most recent noteworthy talking point is the list of celebrities you did or didn't iPadded, that says alot there...

Well, that's typical celebrity nonsense there. I could really care less who sleeps with who personally. :p Women should be able to do whatever they want.

I never understood the Lindsay, Paris and Kardasian thing.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Yeah actually! Nokia was better!! In India people usually bought Nokia because Shahrukh Khan was in the ad :p
Yeah, Shah Rukh appeared quite a lot in the ads -N8, Lumia 800(2 times) Lumia 625, Lumia 720, Lumia 1520. Microsoft recently just published an ad for the Lumia 630 which was nice as well.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's sad that so many jobs will be lost. I still think Nokia should have gone Android ( at least also Android) in the first place. They would have been able to keep many jobs. The people who were behind Symbian could be developing Android skin and special features. The sells would have been better, that's no brainier. There was debate on Slovenian Android forum where many people said they would buy Nokia Lumia 920 lookalike with Android on it.

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's sad that so many jobs will be lost. I still think Nokia should have gone Android ( at least also Android) in the first place. They would have been able to keep many jobs. The people who were behind Symbian could be developing Android skin and special features. The sells would have been better, that's no brainier. There was debate on Slovenian Android forum where many people said they would buy Nokia Lumia 920 lookalike with Android on it.

I loved the Lumia 800 design. But for me, the 920 always felt too big and too clumsy. And the bezels were just ugly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I loved the Lumia 800 design. But for me, the 920 always felt too big and too clumsy. And the bezels were just ugly.

The L920 is big and clumsy. :p It's annoying because it appears like that but then it is a pretty crappy phone on top of it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was expecting the layoffs as that's just part and parcel of these things. Usually the first group of layoffs aren't this steep. I guess they already had an idea of what they wanted to do.

I wonder what the cuts are...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, that's typical celebrity nonsense there. I could really care less who sleeps with who personally. :p Women should be able to do whatever they want.

I never understood the Lindsay, Paris and Kardasian thing.

I know. We should be all free to **** whomever we want and it be almost nobody else's business. But if that's what you use to get acclaim, we shouldn't have be to forced to care, just remember you're not going to have pretty looks forever - if that's how you make your cash. The younger girl will always have the advantage...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have never iPadded a celebrity in my life. And it is nothing I plan on doing. I would be too afraid of catching an STD...

You can catch an STD the same way from a non celeb as you could from a star if you're careless. Yes, some stuff people may never feel comfortable in sharing, but it doesn't mean you cannot have fun if a celeb isn't putting the moves on you.

Personally, if the starlet is into me, I may not say no. But id have to see the real person and not the image first before I decide if I want to roll in the hay or not. Makes a great story though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Actually, no. No offense but if I had a $1000 for everyone who said "Nokia should have gone with Android", I'd have enough money to buy Nokia myself. Nokia was is dire straits. MSFT offered the most cash to bail them out. No one else was going to help them out like that. Look at how crowded Android is. Only Samsung makes serious money. LG, Sony, HTC have very good offerings and they're barely gonna turn a profit. So all of a sudden Nokia would instantly stop bleeding cash and money would be raining in like Samsung or Apple if they have just ported over Android? Seriously?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know. We should be all free to **** whomever we want and it be almost nobody else's business. But if that's what you use to get acclaim, we shouldn't have be to forced to care, just remember you're not going to have pretty looks forever - if that's how you make your cash. The younger girl will always have the advantage...

Very true. Thing is, I never found any of them all that attractive either. I rather talent over looks anyway. One of the things I like about the UK is that they have 'normal' people on TV. On the news, on the TV shows. You don't need to be a model to be on the news or TV. I really like that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Very true. Thing is, I never found any of them all that attractive either. I rather talent over looks anyway. One of the things I like about the UK is that they have 'normal' people on TV. On the news, on the TV shows. You don't need to be a model to be on the news or TV. I really like that.

I've seen some celebs in person, with less make up and they look really good...good enough to ****. They're a ton a better looking normal people out there too. The big issue is that we train our youth to be so beauty obsessed across contemporary cultural lines these days that all many people want is fakeness. Look at the British girl with spend all that money just to look like Kim K. That's just not cool right there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The iPhone 6 is exactly in the range I like phones, 4.7 inches ;-)

I also like the HTC One M7. :p

I'm in agreement there...4'7" is a great spot. It is why eventually I enjoyed the Nexus 4. But I could male the leap to the 5" 930 and the Z2. Perhaps what I may end up doing is just waiting to see what the Sony z3 looks like. If it is badass enough I may go with a Z3 +930 combo, assuming that Sony goes nano SIM next go round.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99